An adjustable bed frame can help with many problems that may interfere with a good night’s sleep. Unlike traditional bed frames, an adjustable bed can be modified to different positions, which can be helpful for partners who sleep differently or elders that need a major incline.
This type of bed base can help you feel comfortable and aligned in your desired sleeping position, prevent snoring, acid reflux, and even symptoms of sleep apnea. Discover our top picks for the best adjustable bed frames and what to look for when selecting yours.
High in quality and provides endless features
Transform how you sleep by adding the Classic Brands adjustable bed base to your mattress.
Why we love it:
- This bed base acts as a platform bed, offering adequate under-bed storage and eliminating your need for a box spring.
- This bed base is designed for memory foam or latex mattresses and includes three different leg heights for ultimate comfort.
- This bed base includes programmable positions like the zero-gravity setting, as well as head-to-foot massage settings, device changing ports, and wireless connectivity.
- You can elevate your bed the way you want with the wireless remote without making any noise. You can purchase this adjustable bed in twin XL, full, queen, king, and king (split).
Simple yet feature-packed
Most simplistic design
Known as the ideal sleep solution, the iDealBed custom adjustable bed base is simple, sleek, and innovative.
Why we love it:
- With a two-step assembly process and folded design concept, this adjustable bed base is made with the consumer in mind.
- The bed base includes a foam padding in the upper deck to extend the life of your mattress and offer extra support. It includes a wireless remote that provides 18 buttons and three presets including zero-gravity, anti-snore, and flat positioning.
- This base can provide a full body massage with three intensity levels to choose from and four modes that offer wave, pulse, or constancy.
- It’s available in eight different bed sizes, including split sizes.
Stylish and individually accommodating
Best for couples
With a warm, charcoal gray color tone, this adjustable bed provides comfort in function and design.
Why we love it:
- With a folding hinge functionality, this bed base can be assembled in as little as five minutes. It can provide an independent head incline from zero to 60 degrees and a foot incline of zero to 45 degrees.
- With dual USB charging stations and wireless control, you can start experiencing your best night’s sleep.
- The wireless remote includes a flashlight, programmable memory option of your favorite position, head and foot control, and a flat position.
- It’s whisper-quiet and capable of syncing with or separate from your partner.
Program to your liking
There’s nothing like enjoying the benefits and functionality of an adjustable bed every night, right at home. The Zinus jared adjustable bed frame base is practical and customizable.
Why we love it:
- There are no pre-programmed elevation positions, which allows you to adjust the head and foot of your bed to find the perfect spot for you.
- The bed frame base is designed with a heavy-duty steel frame construction that provides optimal support, while remaining quiet through elevation adjustments.
- This bed frame base is currently available in full, queen, and twin XL sizes. It can support up to 650 pounds.
How to pick the best adjustable bed
Functionality: The most important characteristics of an adjustable bed is adequate support, durability, flexibility, and thickness. There are several benefits to investing in an adjustable bed, but you should ensure that the base is supportive; your mattress is compatible and flexible enough to readjust; and remains secure for years to come.
Weight: Did you know that adjustable beds can weigh up to 500 pounds or more? You’ll need to ensure that your living space can support the weight of this bed model and consider how practical it would be to invest in this type of bedding based on your situation. It’s a different circumstance whether you live in your forever home or a one-year-lease apartment.
Features: Consider the features that are non-negotiable for your nighttime routine. Most adjustable beds offer features like customized height, zero-gravity positioning, anti-snore positioning, dual adjustment, etc. More advanced models can provide massaging capabilities, sleep tracking, alarms, lighting, and app accessibility.
Every person sleeps differently. An adjustable bed allows you to embrace your preferred sleeping position, without disturbing anyone else. Start sleeping as you should by purchasing an adjustable bed!