The Muse 2 can help bring your daily meditation to the next level and bring you insightful data about your mind and body.
While you meditate, this brain-sensing headband keeps tabs on your brain activity, your poster, and your heart rate and breath rate. To do this, the Muse 2 uses 7 sensors embedded within the headband, including an EEG, accelerometer, gyroscope, and pulse oximeter. With daily use of about 15 minutes, the battery of the Muse 2 should last you about 2 weeks for a total battery life of 5 hours.
- Advanced range of sensors
- Allows for multiple users
- Uses your body and brain’s data to improve meditation
- All sensors do not record simultaneously
- A paid subscription is required