If the clothes make the man, then the sheets make the bed. A good set of sheets can go a long way towards the look of your room, the enjoyment of your bed, and a good night’s sleep. Even a really great mattress can be compromised by less than ideal bedding. Some manufacturers even recommend specific sheets to complement their mattresses. We have gone ahead and done the work for you by sifting through hundreds of available options to find our top picks for best queen sheet sets that work with any mattress and enhance your sleep experience. Check them out here.
Fits mattresses up to 16 inches
These microfiber queen size sheets by Mellanni are silky soft and smooth, giving you the restful night’s sleep you’ve been longing for.
Why we love it:
- This four-piece set is made from brushed microfiber polyester that is fade, stain, shrink, and wrinkle resistant. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns. The fabric feels soft and luxurious but is long wearing and holds up better than cotton. The fitted sheet works on mattresses up to 16” deep and has elastic around the entire perimeter. Machine wash in cool water and tumble dry on a low heat setting.
Find the perfect match for your decor
Best color selection
Looking for a bold or hard to find color? Nestl has everything from calla green to vivacious magenta and everything in-between. They boast one of the best color selections around with 44 different solid color choices that include bold colors, vibrant colors, soft colors, and light colors.
Why we love it:
- These sheets are hotel quality microfiber that is soft, cool, lightweight, and luxurious; they are designed to enhance sleep. With a snug fit they won’t loosen up or bunch. They don’t snag, making them very pet friendly.
- The sheets fit a 14” to 16” mattress with elastic all around. The tight weave prevents dust mites for less breathing problems.
Smooth and temperature regulating
Best microfiber sheet set
Sometimes all you need is a great basic set of microfiber sheets. A neutral set of good quality bedding is essential in all households and Utopia offers just that in their queen bed sheets.
Why we love it:
- Attractive, even elegant, this bedding comes in 7 colors that go with most decors. The fabric is brushed microfiber that is soft yet strong and highly durable. The four-piece set keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The fabric is stain-resistant and won’t fade. It is easy care machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle. Don’t add bleach! Dry on low for easy-care wrinkle-free bedding.
Stretchable elastic around the edges
Best deep pockets
If you have a pillow-top mattress, a mattress topper, or just an extra tall mattress, you’ll be needing some deep pocket sheets and we can’t think of a better option than this pick from CGK Unlimited.
Why we love it:
- This sheets set is actually 6 total pieces, not just the usual 4. This means it comes with four pillowcases rather than the usual two.
- These sheets are made of high quality microfiber which makes them exceptionally soft and super light. They’re perfect for year round use, too!
- The elastic around the edges of these sheets ensure that you’re sheets won’t shift around throughout the night.
Frequently asked questions
Do queen sheets fit on a full-sized bed? Definitely not! Sometimes you see items like a top sheet, or a comforter labeled as full/queen. These items have some leeway and can be used on either size bed. But when it comes to fitted sheets you can’t use a queen on a full-sized bed unless you want it to be very sloppy.
What if they accidentally get washed in warm or hot water? Best practices for fabric care will suggest cold water and low heat drying. With higher temperatures in either the washing or drying process, you run the risk of shrinking and fading. A hotter wash will not however, destroy your sheets, it just might shrink them, compromise their quality, or hasten the wear process.
How often should I wash my sheets? The frequency with which you wash your sheets is dependent on many variables. Generally, the recommendation is once every week or two. You may however prefer to wash more often if you experience night sweats, or if you have allergies, or if you want fresh sheets on a more frequent basis.
After reading through our queen sheets reviews and taking a look at frequently asked questions, you’re perfectly equipped to find the best queen sheets for your needs. Our top picks have been tested for comfort and wear. Choose one to compliment your decor and enjoy the feeling of sleeping on fresh new sheets.