Medium firm: 6/10
10-year limited warranty
Affordable luxury mattress with eco-friendly materials.
- The 2920 Mattress has four layers of support to provide a comfortable, yet supportive sleeping experience.
- Great for pressure relief and motion isolation.
Mattress Advisor score for the 2920
Check out our score breakdown below to see how the 2920 mattress performed in each of our tests. You can learn more about our review process here.
|2920 Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||9|
|Edge Support Test||8|
|Pressure Relief Test||7.75|
|Spinal Alignment Test||9|
|Customer Service Score||8.5|
|Social Impact Score||7|
2920 mattress review
Take a deeper look into our review of the 2920 mattress, including our methodology, scoring and mattress performance to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Set up test
The 2920 mattress took us just over a minute and a half to set up. It was easy to handle, light to lift and sprung to life immediately. There was only a slight odor during unboxing that dissipated shortly after setting it up.
So for our setup test, 2920 gets a 8.5 out of 10.
Motion Transfer Test
Part A - The Humans
The 2920 did a great job of keeping motion transfer to a minimum. RJ and Asha gave it a collective score of 9.5.
Part B - The Wine
The 2920 mattress can obviously handle its wine. We scored it an 8.5.
So for a total motion transfer score, we gave 2920 a 9 out of 10.
Edge Support Test
Part A - The Shoe Test
RJ and Asha noted some difficulties in staying secure on the end of the mattress so the 2920 scored a 7.75 for the edge shoe test.
Part B - The Side Test
When laying on the edge, RJ and Asha found it quite easy to sleep safe and comfortable. So for the edge support side, the 2920 scored an 8.25.
So 2920 gets a 8 out of 10 for edge support.
Pressure Relief Test
We saw mainly blue and green on RJ, but warm colors creeping into his shoulders. So we give him an 8 for pressure relief.
We saw a smidge of red in Asha’s shoulders and hips, so we give her a 7.5.
So for a total pressure relief score, 2920 gets a 7.75 out of 10.
Spine Alignment Test
The 2920 did a great job of keeping both RJ and Asha’s spines in alignment!
For spine alignment, 2920 gets a 9 out of 10.
When it comes to responding, the 2920 mattress really listens! Our testers noted that they could really feel the bed responding to their movements as they switched positions.
So 2920 gets a 9 out of 10 for responsiveness.
The total Mattress Advisor score for the 2920 mattress:
The 2920 Mattress will work on any firm, flat surface. This includes a box foundation, flat frames, slats, adjustable frames or even the floor.
What to watch out for
If you purchase the 2920 mattress through Amazon, all returns and questions should go through Amazon’s support including how to arrange for pickup and refunds.
2920 sizes available
- Twin: $600
- Twin XL: $675
- Full: $850
- Queen: $995
- King: $1,150
- Cal King: $1,150
A look inside
The 2920 mattress consists of four layers of foam:
- 2” layer of new generation foam with millions of micro air coils, provides best-in-class pressure relief, motion control, and temperature regulation.
- 1” layer of premium foam combining the best qualities of memory foam and latex.
- 5.5” layer of support foam providing overall support.
- Firm 1.5” layer provides enhanced “edge-to-edge” support and increases overall useable sleeping surface.
What 2920 customers have to say
- “We were introduced to the 2920 mattress while visiting friends. Liked it so much we ordered our own. Delivery and installation were a breeze, they also helped me pick the right bedframe. When the frame arrived it was missing a part (not really, I had just misunderstood), customer service sent it to me anyway!! Highly recommended.” – Carolyn C.
- “Love the support and comfort of this mattress. Since owning this mattress I do not get up throughout the night to have to reposition myself or from the movement of my spouse. Once I fall asleep, I do not have to get up until the morning. I get a full night’s rest and feel revived when getting up. I highly recommend investing in the mattress.” -Lam T.
- “Good solid mattress that arrived about a week after I ordered it. was simple to set up although heavy for just one person to do – the queen I got was probably 80lb. but once on the frame was very easy to unpack and was good to sleep on about an hour later. It firmed up a little more over the next couple of days and I’m happy with where it’s at.” -Tom D.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The 2920 Mattress comes with free UPS Ground delivery and should arrive at your doorstep within 5 business days.
The 2920 mattress comes compressed and rolled up in a box. You will simply unbox, unroll, and watch it spring to life.
The 2920 Mattress will work on any firm, flat surface. This includes a box foundation, flat frames, slats, adjustable frames or even the floor. 2920 warns that if you see broken slats or your box spring is sagging, you may need a new one before purchasing this mattress.
If you’re not in love with your 2920 mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 100-night trial period. 2920 will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity or recycle it. 2920 asks you give the mattress a try for a few weeks.
The 2920 Mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
To clean the 2920 Mattress, simply spot clean with a homemade cleaning solution, upholstery or enzyme cleaner. Although the cover may be zipped off, do not put in the washing machine. It will shrink. It is best to hand-wash in cold water.
- Made in the USA
- 2920 upholds an Environment First Return Policy, promising to either donate or recycle all returned mattresses rather than sending them to a landfill.
- The products are CertiPUR-US certified to ensure that they don’t contain harmful chemicals and exceed low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) ratings for indoor use.
- 2920 is an active member of 1% of the Planet, meaning they donate 1% of annual retail revenues and volunteer time to environmental and social causes effective.
Other products sold by 2920
If you have more questions about the 2920 mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating derived from Verified 2920 Mattress Reviews.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.