Medium-firm - firm: 6.5-7/10
10-year limited warranty
Responsive foam mattress with better than average edge support
- The 4Sleep mattress a foam combo mattress designed to keep you cool and provide a cool, responsive sleeping surface that minimized motion transfer.
- Every 45 days, 4sleep will send you an email reminder that it’s time to rotate your mattress – nice touch!
What makes 4Sleep different from other mattresses?
- Compared to other foam mattresses, 4Sleep is designed to have more substantial edge support.
What to watch out for
- There is a slight smell to 4Sleep mattress when you first open the box. Any smell will dissipate over a couple days. 4Sleep recommends waiting 24-48 hours after opening the mattress before putting any sheets on.
4Sleep sizes available
- Twin: $549
- Twin XL: $649
- Full: $799
- Queen: $899
- King: $999
- Cal King: $999
A look inside
- Top layer: Temperature Responsive Gel Memory Foam that helps maintain the ideal temperature for optimal sleep and adapts to body contours for relief in pressure-sensitive areas.
- 2nd layer: Minimizes motion transfer between partners and responds to movement while you sleep.
- 3rd layer: Helps prevent sinking and cratering, maintains proper body alignment.
- Side edge support rail sits on the perimeter of layers 2 and 3.
- Base layer: Maintains support and durability.
- Cover: Breathable, lightweight “performance shirt” fabric that helps to wick away moisture from your body.
What 4Sleep customers have to say
- “After a lot of research, we decided to buy the 4Sleep mattress on line. It was nearly a third of the cost of what my husband was looking at buying. We love our new mattress…great support, very comfortable, don’t feel movement from my husband. I highly recommend the 4Sleep mattress!!” – Anna L.
- “I was very skeptical and not quite sure but I LOVE my 4sleep bed now. And so does my 10 year, 100+lbs puppy Lucy. She actually frowns when the alarm goes off in the morning because of how comfortable she is. It’s really very comical. My son loves it so much I have to bribe him to sleep in his own bed! So, Thank you for making my puppy, my 7 year old and ME so happy!” – Erin M.
- “I was sold on the idea that I didn’t have to shop for a mattress, with 4 Sleep. I mean, how well can you even tell by trying one out for 5 minutes? The ordering process was quick and easy. I had a question about my order and I received great customer service! The 24 hour wait to sleep on the mattress was torture but WORTH THE WAIT!!! I fall asleep faster, sleep better throughout the night, and wake up happier! I will recommend this mattress to anyone who will listen!” – Elle H.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The 4Sleep mattress ships free throughout the continental US and typically arrives within 5-7 business days.
4Sleep comes compressed, rolled and boxed. Simply unwrap and unroll the mattress on your foundation and it will spring to life. Take a look at this video to see how it’s done.
The 4Sleep mattress can be placed on any flat platform, slatted base, or boxspring foundation. Spacing on slatted platforms should not be more than 3” apart.
You can try the 4Sleep mattress in your own home for 100 nights. If you decide the mattress is not for you within the trial period, you can return it for a full refund and have it donated to a local charity.
4Sleep comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
The cover of the 4Sleep mattress can be spot cleaned. For bigger stains, you can machine wash the cover in cold water, but do not place it in the dryer – it should be air dried only.
- Made in the USA.
- 4Sleep uses CertiPUR-US® certified foams – meaning it’s good for you and the environment.
If you have more questions about the 4Sleep mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.