10-year limited warranty
Firm, customizable mattress that provides unmatched support for superior spine alignment
Good for people with back pain.
airweave Advanced highlights
- The airweave Advanced is an easily customizable mattress that allows you to make adjustments to the firmness level. The Advanced features a DUAL-MODE airfiber block that is to be placed in the middle of the mattress. You can flip this airfiber block to either the firm or regular side. The airweave Advanced mattress comes complete with a pillow top layer you can choose to include on your mattress’ surface.
- airfiber, a proprietary material, is known for is superior support that promotes healthy spine alignment.
The airweave mattress is compatible with most firm, non-flexible surfaces. This includes a sturdy box-spring, platform base, slats or even the floor. This bed will not work on an adjustable frame.
What makes airweave Advanced different from other mattresses?
The airweave Advanced mattress allows you to customize the surface your desired firmness level. The various layers of the airweave mattress will arrive in two boxes, which you will be able to assemble to your liking.
What to watch out for
- Many Americans are not used to the firmness and feel of this popular Japanese mattress, which may some getting used to.
- The airweave Advanced ships in two separate boxes that may not arrive on the same day.
- It will take roughly 15 – 20 minutes to assemble your mattress.
airweave Advanced sizes available
- Twin: $1,300
- Twin XL: $1,300
- Full: $1,450
- Queen: $1,555
- King: $1,800
- Cal King: $1,800
A look inside
The core of the airweave Advanced mattress is made with a proprietary material called airfiber.
Airfiber, an interwoven, recyclable plastic material, is known for its breathability and supportive surface. The resiliency of airfiber makes you feel like you are floating atop your mattress, rather than sinking in. The engineering of the airfiber material encourages airflow to regulate body temperature while you sleep.
Here’s a look inside the layers of the airweave Advanced:
- Machine washable outer cover that is easily zipped off
- Inner cover, which improves flame retardancy and holds the assembled layers together
- 2 regular airfiber blocks
- 1 DUAL-MODE airfiber block, which can be flipped to either the firm of regular side
- Padded pillow top layer which can be added for a bit of a soft, plush feel
What airweave Advanced customers have to say
- “I’ve had my bed for a few months now and have been very pleased with every aspect of it. Set up was much easier than I thought it would be when I received the packaging. My wife and I chose to set ours up on the softer of the two sides (great feature to be able to choose with a single mattress). It is firmer than the traditional spring mattress I had for about 5 years. The Airweave has really helped both my wife and I with our lower back issues (She has a compressed disc above L4 and I have a Pars Defect in L5). I will add that we are both back sleepers. One of my favorite qualities of the bed is how much cooler the mattress stays during the hotter months. We are both happy with our quality of sleep and have recommended to friends of ours.” -Alex
- “Mattress has worked out well. The hard side is really firm but the soft side is the perfect firmness. It’s also a lot cooler than my old memory foam. When I move my wife notices it much more than the memory foam though.” -David
- “ I live an active lifestyle however my job requires me to be at a desk all day. I was also having lower back soreness from sitting all day and my commute. My old bed was firm but didn’t support my back that well. It came down between Airweave and Casper and I went with Airweave. My lower back soreness is going away and I feel more rejuvenated when I wake up. Also, the customer support I have received from Airweave is fantastic.” -Christopher
Read more reviews.
The finer print
The airweave Advanced comes with free delivery and should arrive at your doorstep within 10-14 business days. You can opt for white-glove delivery, which includes free set-up, for an additional fee of $40. Make note that airweave does not deliver on weekends.
The airweave Advanced mattress comes with detailed instructions on how to assemble.
If you’re not in love with your airweave mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 100-night trial period. airweave will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress for free unless you initiate the return before 30 nights have passed. Then you may be subject to a $150 service fee. You are welcome to donate your mattress to a local charity but you will have to coordinate pickup! Just snap a photo or send a receipt as proof to airweave for your refund.
The airweave Mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
The airweave is entirely washable to minimize dust and allergens. Simply remove the mattress cover to machine wash and set out to air dry. To clean the airfiber core, rinse with water and set out to dry. Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Hypo-allergenic and BPA free
- airweave’s airfiber core is made of recyclable plastic and can be cleaned
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight cant he airweave support?
For individuals weighing 220 lbs. or less, the airweave can support you for up to 10-15 years. For those weighing more the 220 lbs., you may see indentions in the airfiber core sooner.
SHOULD I USE A MATTRESS PROTECTOR?
airweave recommends skipping the mattress protector. That’s because extra layers may inhibit the breathability of the airfiber core. Since the mattress cover and core can be cleaned, your need for a mattress protector isn’t as great.
Can i flip my airweave mattress?
Do not flip your mattress. Because the airfiber core has different densities, flipping the mattress will make it feel different.
Can i use an electric blanket?
No, do not use an electronic blanket while on your airweave mattress. Because the core is made of plastic, heat may damage the product.
Other products sold by airweave
If you have more questions about the airweave Advanced mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating derived from airweave.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.