Hybrid: memory foam and pocket coil available in 3 different firmness levels
Choose between Plush, Medium, Luxury Firm
Limited lifetime warranty
Premium hybrid mattress made by Nest Bedding
Alexander Signature Hybrid highlights
- The Alexander Signature Hybrid made of four premium layers, including foam and pocket coils – which offer great cooling properties, comfort, and edge support.
Mattress Advisor score for the Alexander Signature Hybrid
Here’s how the Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.2 / 10
Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress review
Take a look at our Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: Since the publication of this video, we have updated Nest Bedding’s social mission score from 3 to 5. This increase results in an increase of their overall score to an 8.2.
What makes Alexander Signature Hybrid different from other mattresses?
- You do have the ability to select your firmness level with this mattress. Choose from: Plush, Medium and Luxury Firm. Another factor to consider is that Nest Bedding offers six different types of mattresses, so if the Alexander Signature Hybrid doesn’t end up working for you, they’ll help you easily exchange it for one of their other mattresses.
What to watch out for
- The Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress is very heavy – make sure you recruit some help for set-up and any time you may need to move it.
Alexander Signature Hybrid sizes available
- Twin: $799
- Twin XL: $899
- Full: $1099
- Queen: $1199
- King: $1499
- Cal King: $1499
- Split King (both sides): $1799
- Split King (one side): $899
- Split CalKing (both sides): $1799
- Split CalKing (one side): $899
A look inside
The Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress is made up of four layers of foam and pocketed coils. Its layers include:
- Gel infused memory foam and soft quilted thermic phase change fabric; cooling comfort
- Copper-infused Energex foam; ergonomic support
- SmartFlow support foam; perforated to promote airflow
- Five-zoned pocketed support coils; edge support and responsiveness
What Alexander Signature Hybrid customers have to say
- “The Nest Hybrid is built using premium construction comparable to Luxury brand mattresses that are significantly more expensive and with great ratings. When I found the Alexander Nest Hybrid and read the specifications I knew it would turn out great, it’s a prefect mattress with real engineered comfort a great price. Sleeps cool, great support, foam comfort on the top, with great Spring technology that still keeps that BOUNCE. I haven’t regretted the purchase, and time will tell if it holds up to at least 7 years but there’s no reason to believe it won’t. Conclusion: JUST buy this one, you won’t regret it.” – LL
- “Originally ordered a medium firmness, but found it to be a bit too soft after a few months. Nest couldn’t possibly have been better about making sure we were happy. It is evident that they will do whatever it takes to earn and keep your business. A couple emails, and a few days later, and we have the luxury firm in our bedroom. Amazing mattress. Supportive, yet feels soft and cozy, while still keeping us cool. Thanks to Nest for a great mattress and second-to-none customer service! Oh, and p.s., we ordered a couple Easy Breather pillows too. Best pillow on the market, without a doubt.”– Ryan
- “We debated a long time if we should spend this kind of money on something we have not laid eyes on but took the plunge due to the great reviews. I am so happy we did. My wife and I wear a Fitbit that tracks our sleep. What a difference a mattress makes. We used to wake several times through the night but not anymore. I recommend this mattress to everyone.” – Michael L.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Alexander Signature Hybrid ships free to the lower 48 states and usually arrives within 3-7 business days.
This mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation, remove the plastic wrapping and watch it grow.
The Alexander Signature Hybrid should be used on a non-flexible base. If using slats, you’ll want to make sure they do not bend at all and have good center support. You should not use this mattress on the floor, older style flexible box springs, slats that are flexible or bowed, or slats that are more than 4″ apart.
If you decide the Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress is not for you after at least 30 nights and within the 100-night trial period, you can either exchange the mattress for another model/feel or return it all together. You can donate your unwanted bed to a local charity and have your original purchase price refunded in full.
Nest Bedding offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their mattresses.
- Made in the USA.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they’re good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by Nest Bedding
- Nest Bedding sells a number of other sleep accessories and mattresses:
If you have more questions about the Alexander Signature Hybrid mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.