Available in Medium or Luxury Firm
Good for back and side sleepers
Alexander Signature Series highlights
- The Alexander Signature Series mattress by Nest Bedding is offered at two firmness levels: medium and luxury firm. Luxury Firm is best for back and stomach sleepers, while the medium is best for back and side sleepers.
- This model is Nest Bedding’s best selling mattress.
Mattress Advisor score for the Alexander Signature Series
Here’s how the Alexander Signature Series mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
9.1 / 10
Alexander Signature Series mattress review
See how the Alexander Signature Series performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: The price for a queen mattress is incorrect in our video review. A queen Signature Series is $1,200. Additionally, since the publication of this video, we have updated Nest Bedding’s social mission score from 3 to 5. This increase results in an increase of their overall score to a 9.1.
What to watch out for
- There may be a slight odor after you unbox your Alexander Signature Series. This should go away within a few hours.
Alexander Signature Series sizes available
- Twin: $899
- Twin XL: $999
- Full: $1099
- Queen: $1199
- King: $1399
- Cal King: $1399
- Split King (one side): $999
- Split Cal King (one side): $999
A look inside
The Alexander Signature series is made of four levels of memory foam and covered by a cool quilted fabric:
- 1’’ Quilted Cover Cool Stretch Fabric
- 2.5’’ Gel Memory Foam
- 1’’ Visco Memory Foam
- 2’’ Smart Flow Foam
- 6’’ Solid Edge Support Base Foam
What Alexander Signature Series customers have to say
- “The bed didn’t disappoint! Delivery was quick, set up was easy, and that night was the best night of sleep I’d had in months. I’m a 5’8”, 130lbs female with a bad back. I sink just enough to feel like I’m on a cloud (in no way does it feel like I’ve sunk into my bed), yet it’s supportive enough to ease my long-term back pain. 5 stars across the board. I love this mattress.” -Lindsey
- “First memory foam mattress that we have owned and after reviewing all the major brands I must say we are very happy with our Signature purchase. The final selling points were the 12″ depth, the superb construction, the pillow top and the life time warranty. I don’t think you can go wrong with a Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Series mattress. The only reason I give it four stars is I have not tried other brands, so I have nothing to compare it to!” -Charles
- “This is the BEST mattress I have ever slept on. It is firm enough to support my bad back, yet soft enough to take all the pressure of my body. Also the mattress is a fast responding foam so you don’t get the stuck feeling known with memory foam. I am 6’1″ 180lbs and sleep on my side 90 percent of the time and a little on my back and I am very comfortable in both positions. Shipping was fast and ordering was easy.” -Westair
Read more reviews here.
How the Alexander Signature Series mattress supports different sleeping positions
The finer print
The Alexander Signature Series ships free to the lower 48 states and usually arrives within 3-7 business days.
This mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply open, unroll, remove the plastic wrapping and watch it grow.
The Alexander Signature Series should be used on a non-flexible base. If using slats, you’ll want to make sure they do not bend at all and have good center support. You should not use this mattress on the floor, older style flexible box springs, slats that are flexible or bowed, or slats that are more than 4″ apart.
If you decide the Alexander Signature Series mattress is not for you after at least 30 nights and within the 100-night trial period, you can either exchange the mattress for another model/feel or return it all together. You can donate your unwanted bed to a local charity and have your original purchase price refunded in full.
Nest Bedding offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their mattresses.
- Made in the USA.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they’re good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by Nest Bedding
- Nest Bedding sells a number of other sleep accessories and mattresses:
If you have more questions about the Alexander Signature Series mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.