10-year limited warranty
Soft, yet supportive memory foam mattress
Allswell Luxe Classic highlights
- The Luxe Classic mattress by Allswell is a medium-soft memory foam mattress with a built-in plush topper.
- Allswell offers two different mattresses: a firmer one and a softer one. If you can’t decide between the softer or firmer mattresses by Allswell, you can take this quiz to help you choose the right level of comfort. Here are a few pointers:
- Side sleepers will generally prefer the softer option (Luxe Classic) – it has a little more give to support the curves of your body.
- Back sleepers can find comfort in either model (lucky for you!).
- Stomach sleepers will tend to be more comfortable on the firmer mattress (Luxe Classic, Firmer). Firm mattresses can tend to cause back pain among stomach sleepers.
- If you use your bed to watch TV, read, or find yourself sitting up in bed, you might find more comfort in the firmer option.
- If you share the bed with someone, Allswell also recommends the firmer option.
- With Allswell, you can complete your entire bedding look with curated bedding accessories inspired by well-known interior designers. The products needed to recreate each style will be added to your cart with the click of a button. Learn more here.
Mattress Advisor score for the Allswell Luxe Classic
Here’s how the Allswell Luxe Classic mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
8.7 / 10
Allswell Luxe Classic mattress review
See how the Allswell Luxe Classic performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: At the time of testing, the Allswell Luxe Classic was known as “The Softer One” so this is what the mattress is referred to in our video.
What to watch out for
- Note that there may be a slight odor after you unbox your Allswell mattress. This is normal and should go away within a few hours to a couple of days.
- Your mattress may also need time to take its full shape You should see an inflated mattress in 30-60 minutes but it may take up to 48 hours to reach peak height.
Allswell Luxe Classic sizes available
- Twin: $345
- Full: $485
- Queen: $585
- Supreme Queen (King): $745
A look inside
The Allswell Luxe Classic mattress is made with:
- Layers of memory foams that provide both breathability and support
- (Firmer model only) Several hundred individually wrapped 13-gauge coils which add extra support and responsiveness.
- A quilted exterior fabric designed to feel cool to the touch.
- A built-in plush topper that offers a soft, comfortable surface.
What Allswell Luxe Classic customers have to say
- “Super soft compared to my current mattress, yet firm enough to allow you to get back up and not hurt your back.” – Christian C.
- “This has been my third mattress in adulthood and it is by far my favorite. I have upper back pain and I immediately felt myself still getting a good night’s sleep even with the softer mattress. Before it’d always been a trade off between soft mattresses and a firm surface for my back, but with this mattress I get both.”
- “I’m usually a firmer bed person, but this feels so supportive and comfortable. It’s got really nice memory foam that doesn’t sink in too much but feels really supportive while laying down.” – Katie
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Allswell mattress ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-5 business days. If you choose White Glove service (an additional $99), you will be contacted for scheduling within 3-8 business days.
The Allswell mattress comes compressed and rolled up in a box. You will simply unwrap, unroll and watch the mattress spring to life. If you choose White Glove setup, an Allswell representative will set the mattress up in your home and clean up any packaging. You can also waive your free return / 100-day trial to receive complimentary mattress removal during white glove delivery. If you do not wish to waive the return and still want White Glove service, plus mattress removal, it will cost you an additional $145.
The Allswell Luxe Classic mattress will work best on any firm, flat surface. This includes a box foundation, flat frames, slats, or platform bases.
If you’re not in love with your Allswell mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 100-night trial period (as long as you didn’t waive this for free mattress removal). Simply contact Allswell and they will put you in touch with a representative.
All Allswell mattresses come with a 10-year limited warranty.
You can spot clean your mattress if an accident occurs. Allswell offers a mattress cover which provides an additional barrier of protection, are removable, and machine washable.
- The foams used to make the Allswell mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
- No chemical deodorizers are used to make the mattress – Allswell uses natural ingredients such as plant-derived oils.
- Through Allswell’s referral program, you can give your friends $50 off bedding with their first mattress order, and you’ll get $50 of Allswell credit.
Other products sold by Allswell
- In addition to the firmer mattress model, Allswell also offers entirely curated bedding sets inspired by talented designers. Choose from different styles and customize the products you want in your cart like sheets, pillows, duvet covers, decorative pillows and throws.
If you have more questions about the Allswell mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer Rating is derived from Allswell Luxe Classic mattress reviews on Allswellhome.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.