20-year limited warranty
Memory foam mattress with cooling technology (part of Amerisleep's Soft Collection)
Amerisleep AS3 highlights
- The AS3 is Amerisleep’s most popular mattress model. Hitting the sweet spot of mattress firmness (not too firm, but not too soft), it makes a great sleeping surface for people who tend to change positions throughout the night.
- Its foam comfort layers create a soft but responsive feel that relieves pressure points and makes you feel like you’re floating.
- In addition, the cover contains Celliant, which is known to reduce pain, regulate body temperature, and promote healthy blood circulation.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- There are actually 5 different mattress options offered by Amerisleep with varying levels of firmness that you can choose from.
- Amerisleep does have a few select retail stores where you can see the mattress for yourself before making your purchase. (Right now, they’re only in Arizona.)
What to watch out for
- The Amerisleep mattress will have a slight “new mattress smell” when you first unpackage it. This smell usually dissipates within a few days and is not harmful.
Amerisleep AS3 sizes available
- Queen: $1,399
- King: $1,699
- Cal King: $1,699
- Split King: $2,098
- Twin: $1,099
- Twin XL: $1,149
- Full: $1,249
A look inside
The layers inside the Amerisleep AS3 are described as they appear from top to bottom:
- High-performance Celliant cover: Designed to convert your body heat into infrared
- Bio-Pur foam: Breathable cooling layer with open-cell structure
- Affinity layer: Ergonomic transition foam; provides pressure relief
- Bio-Core foam support layer: Eco-friendly durability and support
What Amerisleep AS3 customers have to say
- “After 12 years on our old mattress, we splurged in Amerisleep and am so glad we did. Back and neck pain gone!” —Sam
- “I’m usually a budget shopper but there are some things you can’t skimp on. I have had neck back and shoulder problems for years. I knew I needed a good mattress. I read so many reviews of this mattress/company and people saying they had less pain. I 100% agree! I feel so much better when I wake up. Makes getting out of bed harder for my husband he’s been sleeping longer!” —Marileezy
- “A very supportive mattress for my severe back problems; I now get a most restful sleep and a longer one” —Ika
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The Amerisleep AS3 Ships free to the lower 48 states and usually arrives within 5-10 business days.
- Setup: The AS3 mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation (if you’re using one), and wait for it to expand. You can also watch this video to see how it’s done.
- Foundation: Amerisleep recommends a flat surface for the AS3. You can use a flat or slatted frame, box spring with plywood, adjustable base or even set it on the floor.
- Return policy: If you are not satisfied with your AS3 within your 100-night trial period, they will help you donate your unwanted mattress and give you a full refund.
- Warranty: The Amerisleep AS3 comes with a 20-year limited warranty.
- Cleaning: The removable cover on Amerisleep mattresses are easily washable for normal cleaning issues like perspiration and odor removal.
- Made in the USA.
- Amerisleep foams are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they’re safe for you and the environment.
- Their patented foam-making process uses plants to replace some petroleum and is the only manufacturing method that exceeds the standards of the Clean Air Act.
- Through Amerisleep’s referral program, you can get paid for referring the mattress to friends and family.
Other products sold by Amerisleep
- Amerisleep sells an adjustable bed base ($1,900 for queen) as well as sheets, pillows and mattress protectors.
If you have more questions about the Amerisleep AS3 mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from Google Reviews on the Amerisleep mattress.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.