Medium - 5/10
10-year limited warranty
Budget friendly mattress by Brooklyn Bedding
The Brooklyn Bowery highlights
- The Brooklyn Bowery is Brooklyn Beddings’ most budget-friendly option with a twin starting at just $499.
- If you want to see the Brooklyn Bowery mattress for yourself (and live in Arizona, Utah, Michigan or Minnesota) you can visit one of their showroom locations. Note: even though they have retail locations, Brooklyn Bedding still owns the manufacturing process from start to finish and sells their mattresses directly to customers.
Mattress Advisor score for the The Brooklyn Bowery
Here’s how the Brooklyn Bowery mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Brooklyn Bowery mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.5 / 10
The Brooklyn Bowery mattress review
See how the Brooklyn Bowery performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
What to watch out for
- You may notice a slight odor when unpacking this mattress for the first time. This smell will dissipate in a few hours when well-ventilated.
Want to see how Brooklyn Bowery compares to other mattresses?
The Brooklyn Bowery sizes available
- Twin: $499
- Twin XL: $549
- Full: $649
- Queen: $699
- King: $949
- Cal King: $949
A look inside
The Brooklyn Bowery mattress is comprised of three layers:
- >3’’ Energex™ Foam: Brooklyn Bedding’s patented Energex™ marries the bounce of latex with the pressure relief of memory foam – all in an open cell construction foam that promotes superior breathability and contouring properties.
- 2” Transitional Comfort Foam: This layer allows for a smooth transition between comfort and support layers.
- >5’’ Base Support Foam: This high-density foundation foam increases durability and structural support.
What The Brooklyn Bowery customers have to say
- “I have been sleeping on my bed now for over 3 weeks. I like how nice and squishy it feels. It doesn’t bottom out, and is noticeably cooler than may last mattress. ” – Dan
- “This bed was perfect for me and my wife, not too firm, not too soft. I was unsure about ordering a mattress made with foam but this bed is really great!” – William
- “If you are shopping on a budget this is the mattress to get.” – Joe
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
Free shipping within the contiguous United States, with packages arriving within 4-8 business days.
The Brooklyn Bowery mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation, and wait for it to expand.
The Bowery mattress can be used on most foundations, including box springs, platform beds, or slatted bed frames.
If you decide to return any Brooklyn Bedding mattress within the 120-day trial period, simply contact Brooklyn Bedding to schedule a return and you will receive a full refund.
The Brooklyn Bowery mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
You can spot clean the cover with a mild detergent, gently dabbing the cover instead of rubbing it. Make sure it dries completely before putting sheets back on.
- Made in the USA.
- Brooklyn Bedding foams are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they’re safe for you and the environment.
- Brooklyn Bedding actively engages in charity and donation programs. You can learn more about the organizations they support here.
Other products sold by Brooklyn Bedding
- Brooklyn Bedding also offers a hybrid mattress, called the Brooklyn Signature (their most popular mattress), and a luxury hybrid called the Brooklyn Aurora.
- You can also choose from a selection of accessories: pillows, sheets, mattress foundations, and a mattress protector.
If you have more questions about the Brooklyn Aurora mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from Google Reviews on Brooklyn Bedding.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.