Medium-firm - firm: 7/10
10-year limited warranty
Higher-end Casper model with advanced pressure relief
Casper Wave highlights
- The Casper Wave is a high-end mattress made by Casper that is designed to relieve pressure and provide proper spine alignment for all sleep positions.
- The five-layer support system was created to mirror the natural shape of your body at 36 specific points for deeper, more restorative sleep.
- Take a look at the video to learn more about the design and construction of the Casper Wave.
Casper Wave mattress review
See how the Casper Wave performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Mattress Advisor score for the Casper Wave
Here’s how the Casper Wave mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
|Casper Wave Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||8.1|
|Edge Support Test||9|
|Pressure Relief Test||6.75|
|Spinal Alignment Test||8.5|
|Customer Service Score||9|
|Social Impact Score||9|
What makes Casper Wave different from other mattresses?
- The Casper Wave was designed to feel more plush, compared to the original Casper mattress which has more upfront firmness and was created to feel balanced for the majority of sleepers.
What to watch out for
- Be aware that your Casper Wave may have a mild scent when you unbox it – this is normal and should go away within a few hours.
Casper Wave sizes available
- Twin: $1000
- Twin XL: $1150
- Full: $1650
- Queen: $1850
- King: $2250
- Cal King: $2250
A look inside
The Casper Wave is made of 5 layers designed to provide your body support in the places you need it most. It’s constructed with open-cell foams to help keep you cool and a newly designed top layer with a soft, velvety feel.
What Casper Wave customers have to say
- “The Casper Wave is easily the World’s best sleep. From morning 1 to morning 100, I woke up with no aches or pains. I have fallen asleep faster and stayed asleep. The only downside is that I don’t want to get out of bed anymore. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to sleep comfortably night after night.” – Ryan U.
- “Unboxing was extremely easy as laid it out on box spring and unrolled it! Nothing to it! Sleeping on it was just fantastic! The most comfortable bed ever slept on but most surprising was woke up with no back pain!” – Samuel W.
- “I have tried all of Casper’s mattresses. Splurged on the Wave and was not disappointed. I suffer terribly from chronic pain and need to get a good nights rest. I am sleeping better. Another side note, I don’t feel my husband’s movements during the night either. I feel these mattresses gives Temperpedic mattresses a run for your money. Give these a try first.” – Debbi
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The mattress ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-7 business days of ordering. Casper Wave also comes with free white glove service which includes in-home delivery and setup.
The Casper Wave can work with most standard foundations, as long as it’s sturdy. As with all foam beds, you want as much direct support under the mattress as possible. A wooden slatted or platform bed offers the most support.
If you decide the Casper Wave is not for you within the 100-day trial period, Casper will remove the mattress from your home and donate it to a local charity at no cost.
The Casper Wave comes with a 10-year limited warranty offer. You can read more about what’s covered under the warranty policy here.
If you have to wash your cover, machine washing it is not recommended as the cover may shrink. Instead, unzip and remove the cover and gently dab and spot clean with a mild detergent. Mattress protectors can add even more protection, but keep in mind that the covers may reduce breathability.
- Made in the USA.
- All the foams in Casper Wave are CertiPUR-US® certified.
Other products sold by Casper
- Pillow: $55 for standard
- Sheets: $120 for queen
- Save up to $120 when you buy the Casper mattress, sheets and pillows together
- Down duvet: $290 for queen
- Adjustable base: $1,000 for queen
- Metal bed frame: $125 for queen
- Mattress protector: $85 for queen
- Foundation: $250 for queen
- Dog bed: $150 for medium
- Other mattresses:
If you have more questions about the Casper Wave, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from Casper Wave reviews on Casper.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.