Gel memory foam
Medium firm: 5.5/10
25-year limited warranty
Gel memory foam mattress designed for ultimate cooling
GhostBed Luxe highlights
- The GhostBed Luxe boasts the pressure relief and responsiveness of memory foam with added cooling properties.
- The mattress is designed with two stages of cooling: its cooling top layer and aerated, breathable inner layers.
Mattress Advisor score for the GhostBed Luxe
Here’s how the Ghstbed Luxe mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
|GhostBed Luxe Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||8.1|
|Edge Support Test||7.8|
|Pressure Relief Test||8.5|
|Spinal Alignment Test||9.25|
|Customer Service Score||8|
|Social Impact Score||6|
GhostBed Luxe mattress review
See how the Ghostbed Luxe performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
What to watch out for
- The GhostBed Luxe may have an odor upon unboxing. This should go away within a few days, but it’s best to let it air out before putting sheets on it.
GhostBed Luxe sizes available
- Twin: $995
- Twin XL: $1175
- Full: $1350
- Queen: $1475
- King: $1785
- Cal King: $1825
A look inside
- Ghost Ice Fabric– Cooling from the first touch
- ½” Cool fiber layer– Provides air flow
- 1” Gel Memory Foam– Provides the “hugging” feel
- Ghost Ice Layer– Phase change technology provides adapts to your body temperature
- 2” Gel Memory Foam– Pressure relief and heat absorption
- 2” Ghost Bounce foam– Responsive like Latex and contouring like memory foam
- 5” Support Core– Hi-density foam for durability and longevity
The finer print
The GhostBed Luxe ships free to the lower 48 states and should arrive at your door in 3-5 days. Note: Twin and Full sizes are considered special orders and may take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The GhostBed Luxe comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation (if you’re using one), and it will spring to life. Once you open your GhostBed mattress from the sealed vac-pac packaging, it may take a few hours to a full day for it to fully expand, breathe and adjust to your room’s temperature.
GhostBed recommends laying the Luxe mattress on a flat surface or good condition box spring/foundation that will maintain the mattress lifespan. The mattress can be placed on a box spring/foundation with slats no longer than 4″ apart, platform bed or the floor for good results. It will also work with an adjustable base.
If you decide the GhostBed Luxe is not for you after 30 days and before the 101-day trial period, you can contact them to have your mattress picked up for free and receive a full refund. Note: this only applies to orders placed directly through GhostBed.
The GhostBed Luxe comes with a 20-year limited warranty.
The cover of the GhostBed can be spot cleaned with water and mild detergent.
- Made in the USA
- As part of GhostBed’s referral program, you can get $50 when someone you refer buys the mattress (they’ll get $50 off through your referral link as well).
Other products sold by GhostBed
- GhostBed also sells a latex foam mattress ($795 for queen) as well as other bedding accessories: a pillow ($85), a bed foundation ($225 for queen), an adjustable base ($799 for queen) and a mattress protector ($100 for queen).
If you have more questions about the GhostBed Luxe, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.