Memory foam mattress with cooling gel; available in relaxed firm or firm
Relaxed firm: 6/10; Firm: 8/10
15-year limited warranty
Luxury memory foam mattress made by Saatva
Loom & Leaf highlights
- While the Loom & Leaf is on the pricier side for online memory foam mattresses, it has been compared to the iComfort and Tempur-Pedic mattresses, which can cost upwards of $4,000-$5,000.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- This isn’t exclusive to Loom & Leaf, but offering varying levels of firmness does help set it apart from some of the other memory foam mattresses on the market if that’s something you’re interested in.
- Loom & Leaf also comes with free in-home set-up for your new mattress and removal for your old mattress.
What to watch out for
- If you decide to return your Loom & Leaf mattress, you will get your money back, minus a $99 return fee. They will pick up the mattress for you (this one doesn’t come in a box), but that does require coordinating your schedule to make sure someone is home when they arrive.
- The cover of the Loom & Leaf is made with organic cotton, which means it may come with natural markings. They are a result of the organic cleansing process and do not impact the quality of the material.
Loom & Leaf sizes available
- Queen: $1,099
- King: $1,499
- Cal King: $1,499
- Twin: $699
- Twin XL: $799
- Full: $949
A look inside
The Loom & Leaf is available in two different levels of firmness: relaxed firm (6/10 on the firmness scale) and firm (8/10). Relaxed firm is the most popular choice among customers. Here’s how the Loom & Leaf is constructed:
- 1 – Organic cotton covering
- 2 – Cooling spinal gel
- 3 – Eco-friendly premium foam
- 4 – Dual layer breathable support base
What Loom & Leaf customers have to say
- “Initially I wanted a tempurpedic but after much research, we decided to try loom and leaf–the price point and organic materials were the two main reasons. Wow, after two weeks I am sleeping the best I have slept in years. My husband gets up a lot at night, and this used to wake me every time it seemed. Now, I do not wake and cannot even feel when he gets up out of bed! I love waking feeling refreshed, and I absolutely love this mattress.” – Meridith K.
- “We are so happy to have discovered this mattress! I had been suffering from lower back pain for the last several months, and simply couldn’t get comfortable during the night. I would toss and turn every 30 minutes or so, leaving both me and my poor husband exhausted by morning. I wanted a TempurPedic but the price tag was not an option for me. When I learned about the Loom and Leaf mattress, I had to give it a shot! And I’m so glad I did! You can truly feel your back being supported, and the mattress just cradles you right in the position you want to lay in. Perfect balance of soft foam and firm support. Sleeps cool, as far as I can tell. And I loved that there was NO odor when it arrived, unlike another brand we had tried previously.” – Jennifer C.
- “Hank & I have been together for just over 6 months, and it really has been #loveatfirstsleep. He is firm, but at the same time soft. I miss him whenever I am away. I am basically Goldilocks, and Hank is just right. (By the way, Hank is my Queen, relaxed Firm bed. Yes, I love my mattress so much, that I named him.) I see a chiropractor regularly, and the bed has helped wonders!” – Charlotte T.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery and setup: Delivery of the Loom & Leaf mattress can take up to 15 days, but it comes with free white-glove delivery and set-up. Loom & Leaf will also remove your old mattress at no cost if you have one to get rid of.
- Foundation: You’ll want a flat surface to place your Loom & Leaf mattress on. If your box spring/foundation is in very good condition, meaning it’s sturdy and isn’t sagging, it should work ﬁne.
- Return policy: If you decide the Loom & Leaf isn’t for you during your 120-day trial period, it can be returned for a full and prompt refund of the purchase price, less a $99 handling fee.
- Warranty: The Loom & Leaf comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
- Cleaning: You can spot clean your Loom & Leaf mattress with water and mild detergent.
- Made in the USA.
- Loom & Leaf is not 100% natural, but it is made with eco-friendly, CertiPUR-US certified foams. Additionally, they use natural thistle as a flame retardant, and the mattress is wrapped in an organic cotton cover.
Other products sold by Saatva / Loom & Leaf
- Loom & Leaf also offers an adjustable base called The Lineal ($1,399 for queen), and an additional foundation or stationary frame.
If you have more questions about the Loom & Leaf mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from Google Reviews on the Loom & Leaf mattress.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.