Choose between Medium or Firm
Limited lifetime warranty
Affordable foam mattress with responsive surface
Love & Sleep highlights
- The Love & Sleep mattress is a foam blend mattress by Nest Bedding.
- Love & Sleep is available in two different firmness feels: Medium and Firm. Both options offer a responsive surface that has been said to mimic the bounce of a spring mattress, as well as a breathable hybrid foam layer to help pull heat away from your body.
- This mattress is one of the more affordable foam mattresses available.
Mattress Advisor score for the Love & Sleep
Here’s how the Love & Sleep mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Love & Sleep mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.8 / 10
Love & Sleep mattress review
Take a look at our Love & Sleep mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: Since the publication of this video, we have updated Nest Bedding’s social mission score from 3 to 5. This increase results in an increase of their overall score to an 8.8.
Love & Sleep sizes available
- Twin: $399
- Twin XL: $429
- Full: $549
- Queen: $599
- King: $749
- Cal King: $749
- Split King (one side): $429
- Split Cal King (one side): $429
A look inside
The Love & Sleep mattress is made with two to three layers of foam (depending on which firmness level you choose) plus a cooling cover. Both models are 11″ thick. Here’s a closer look at the layers in the Medium option, with details on how this differs for the Firm mattress.
Described from top to bottom:
- Energex Cooling Comfort Layer (3″ on Medium / 2″ on Firm): Breathable responsive foam layer designed to pull heat away from your body
- SmartFlow Air Flow Layer (1″ on Medium / Not included in Firm): Perforated foam layer that promotes airflow to prevent heat-trapping
- Edge Support Base Foam (6″ on Medium / 8″ on Firm): Provides durability and support
- Phase Change Cooling Cover (1″ on both)
What Love & Sleep customers have to say
- “Love my new mattress. Getting it was easy. Unpacking not complicated. A few days airing out, and it’s odor-free. I got the Firm, and am very pleased. I like a firm mattress, but this has just enough softness to not bother my knees and such when I sleep on my stomach. It doesn’t leave my back sore or keep you sucked in the way softer foams do, which I’m not a fan of, but is comfortable enough to spend as long as you like in. Big fan.” – Linda S.
- “Very satisfied! Every part of the process was so perfect. Free shipping and great website. I ordered the Queen Love and Sleep Mattress medium firmness. The order was fast. To my front door within a week. Easy to set up. I am small but I managed to move the heavy box by myself up some stairs. But probably best to have someone help you lift the box.
Then I placed it and opened the plastic and it came to shape pretty fast. So easy! Super comfy and a really pretty mattress. I put it on top of my box spring and it is just the best thing ever and am really happy. To boot, the price is super competitive. Also for you sensitive “smellers” out there, there was NO smell AT ALL! And I am picky. So go buy one. Super happy customer.” – Susan J.
- “I have fallen in love with my Love and Sleep mattress! It conforms to my body and takes the pressure off my shoulders when I sleep. I sleep like a baby and wake up refreshed every morning. You will not be disappointed with this one! Great price and excellent value for the money!” – Jeanne M.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Love & Sleep mattress ships free to the lower 48 states and usually arrives within 3-7 business days.
This mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation, remove the plastic wrapping and watch it spring to life.
The Love & Sleep mattress should be used on a strong, supportive and breathable base for best results. You can use this mattress on a box spring, metal platform (or sturdy wood slats), or an adjustable base.
If you decide the Love & Sleep mattress is not for you after at least 30 nights and within the 100-night trial period, you can either exchange the mattress for another model/feel or return it all together. You can donate your unwanted bed to a local charity and have your original purchase price refunded in full.
Nest Bedding offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their mattresses.
- Made in the USA.
- The Love & Sleep is CertiPUR-US certified and Greenguard Gold Certified, meaning it’s good for you and the environment.
- Love & Sleep is also a 2018 Nation Parenting Product Awards winner.
Other products sold by Nest Bedding
Nest Bedding sells a number of other sleep accessories and mattresses:
If you have more questions about the Love & Sleep mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.