Open-cell memory foam mattress
LUFT Memory Foam highlights
- This 3-layer memory foam mattress is designed to provide optimal pressure relief and body contoring, while promoting breathability with its open-cell structure.
- Each mattress is hand-crafted and made to order.
LUFT Memory Foam mattress review
See how the LUFT Memory Foam performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Mattress Advisor score for the LUFT Memory Foam
Here’s how the LUFT memory foam mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
|LUFT Memory Foam Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||7.5|
|Edge Support Test||8.75|
|Pressure Relief Test||8.25|
|Spinal Alignment Test||8.25|
|Customer Service Score||8|
|Social Impact Score||4|
What to watch out for
- LUFT Memory Foam mattress may have a slight odor when you first unbox it, but it should go away within a few hours.
LUFT Memory Foam sizes available
- Twin: $400
- Twin XL: $425
- Full: $550
- Queen: $700
- King: $850
- Cal King: $900
A look inside
The LUFT Memory Foam mattress is made up of three layers, described below from top to bottom:
- Top layer: 2 inches of quilting foams infused with cooling gel; promotes breathability and comfort
- Open-cell memory foam: 2 inches open-celled memory foam; conforms to your body and helps with pressure relief
- Polyurethane foam: 8-inch high-density polyurethane foam; provides support layer for the mattress
What LUFT Memory Foam customers have to say
- “After researching a high quality and affordable mattress, we felt like Luft was the perfect choice. The online ordering was so easy, the mattress came in less than a week in relatively small box that we could easily bring up two flights of stairs. I loved opening the box and seeing the mattress inflate. The mattress is the perfect combination of supportive yet soft. It is a luxury purchase (and experience) at an accessible price point. I highly recommend a Luft mattress if you are in the market!” – Page N.
“Looking for a new mattress- here’s your answer. Easy, reasonably priced, and got a great night’s sleep!! Highly recommended for anyone living in a city that wants it delivered in a compact box but with just as good quality or even better than a regular mattress. Easy to order too!” – K. Loscalzo
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The LUFT ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-6 business days.
The LUFT mattress comes compressed and rolled up on a box. You will simply unroll the mattress on your foundation, remove the vacuum-sealed packaging and watch it spring to life.
The LUFT mattress can be used on traditional mattress foundations, box springs, platform bed frames and adjustable bases. If using a slatted frame, you’ll want to make sure it provides adequate support and slats are no more than 4 inches apart. Foundations should have little give or flexibility for the best sleeping experience.
If you’re not happy with your LUFT mattress, you can return it for a full refund as long as you return it before the 100-night trial period. LUFT will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity. Note: this only applies to mattresses purchased directly from LUFT.
All LUFT mattresses come with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the LUFT mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by LUFT
- LUFT also makes a 5-layer hybrid mattress ($850 for a queen).
If you have more questions about the LUFT Hybrid mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer Rating is derived from customer reviews on LUFTbeds.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.