Open-cell memory foam mattress
LUFT Memory Foam highlights
- This 3-layer memory foam mattress is designed to provide optimal pressure relief and body contoring, while promoting breathability with its open-cell structure.
- Each mattress is hand-crafted and made to order.
What to watch out for
- LUFT Memory Foam mattress may have a slight odor when you first unbox it, but it should go away within a few hours.
LUFT Memory Foam sizes available
- Twin: $400
- Twin XL: $425
- Full: $550
- Queen: $700
- King: $850
- California King: $900
A look inside
The LUFT Memory Foam mattress is made up of three layers, described below from top to bottom:
- Top layer: 2 inches of quilting foams infused with cooling gel; promotes breathability and comfort
- Open-cell memory foam: 2 inches open-celled memory foam; conforms to your body and helps with pressure relief
- Polyurethane foam: 8-inch high-density polyurethane foam; provides support layer for the mattress
What LUFT Memory Foam customers have to say
- “After researching a high quality and affordable mattress, we felt like Luft was the perfect choice. The online ordering was so easy, the mattress came in less than a week in relatively small box that we could easily bring up two flights of stairs. I loved opening the box and seeing the mattress inflate. The mattress is the perfect combination of supportive yet soft. It is a luxury purchase (and experience) at an accessible price point. I highly recommend a Luft mattress if you are in the market!” – Page N.
“Looking for a new mattress- here’s your answer. Easy, reasonably priced, and got a great night’s sleep!! Highly recommended for anyone living in a city that wants it delivered in a compact box but with just as good quality or even better than a regular mattress. Easy to order too!” – K. Loscalzo
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The LUFT ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-6 business days.
- Setup: The LUFT mattress comes compressed and rolled up on a box. You will simply unroll the mattress on your foundation, remove the vacuum-sealed packaging and watch it spring to life.
- Foundation: The LUFT mattress can be used on traditional mattress foundations, box springs, platform bed frames and adjustable bases. If using a slatted frame, you’ll want to make sure it provides adequate support and slats are no more than 4 inches apart. Foundations should have little give or flexibility for the best sleeping experience.
- Return policy: If you’re not happy with your LUFT mattress, you can return it for a full refund as long as you return it before the 100-night trial period. LUFT will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity. Note: this only applies to mattresses purchased directly from LUFT.
- Warranty: All LUFT mattresses come with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the LUFT mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by LUFT
- LUFT also makes a 5-layer hybrid mattress ($850 for a queen).
If you have more questions about the LUFT Hybrid mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer Rating is derived from customer reviews on LUFTbeds.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.