Gel memory foam mattress
10-year limited warranty
Universal memory foam mattress for the average sleeper
- Lull is known as a universal firmness mattress – there is one model that claims to be “not too soft, or too firm.”
- It will provide great pressure relief and motion isolation – meaning you won’t feel your partner moving around on the other side of the bed.
- The Lull is on par with other memory foam mattresses of its kind, along with the fair price point. It does have a gel memory foam top layer, which claims to help keep you cool but doesn’t necessarily provide breathability and airflow throughout the night.
Mattress Advisor score for the Lull
Here’s how the Lull mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Our score is a weighted average out of 10 that incorporates functional and performance characteristics of the mattress, as well as a social responsibility score, which takes into account social mission, community involvement and charitable partnerships.
|Lull Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||9|
|Edge Support Test||9.25|
|Pressure Relief Test||9|
|Spinal Alignment Test||9.5|
|Customer Service Score||10|
|Social Impact Score||5|
Lull mattress review
See how the Lull performed in our mattress tests to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: Following our secret shopping experience with Lull’s support team, we increased their customer service score from a 9 to a 10 for the way they handled the return process and offered multiple options to help us find more comfort on the mattress.
What to watch out for
- You might notice a slight off-gassing smell for a few days after opening your new mattress – this is normal and will disappear over time.
- While Lull makes some of its mattresses here in the US, there are also some that are outsourced to China. They claim it’s to help keep up with the demand.
Lull sizes available
- Twin: $550
- Twin XL: $500
- Full: $750
- Queen: $850
- King: $950
- Cal King: $950
A look inside
Lull is made up of three layers of premium memory foam.
- Top layer – pressure relief, cooling comfort
- Middle layer – therapeutic support
- Bottom layer – durability, motion isolation
- Cover – made from polyester and rayon and is removable for cleaning
What Lull customers have to say
- “The best night’s sleep I have had in five years. Woke up the first morning full of energy and no pain. Previously, I would wake up during the night with pain from my hip and shoulders due to pressure points and would have to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. Not anymore. The best value and the best construction out there. I have been singing Lull’s raves to everyone. Can’t say enough!!! It will Lull you to sleep!!!”
- “Quick and easy ordering, set up was as easy as the video, 5-6 hours good enough to sleep on after the full 48 great sleep. Took a couple days to adjust to the memory foam and now so glad I made the purchase.”
- “I thought I would take a chance on this mattress. I’ve needed a new one. But was quite skeptical. I took a chance and best investment I’ve made in years! Everything they’ve said about the mattress is true. I love it and having the best sleep in years! True story. And great, GREAT, customer service. Highly recommended.”
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
Lull mattresses ship free and typically arrive at your doorstep within 1-4 business days following your order.
The Lull mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation, and wait for it to expand.
You can also watch these unboxing videos from real customers to see how it’s done. If you send in your own video, you’ll be entered to win a prize. (They claim it’s pretty awesome.)
You can use your Lull on any slatted bed frame, box spring or even the floor. The flatter the surface, the better.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Lull mattress within the first 100 nights, they will arrange for a free pickup and removal of your mattress in its expanded form. Lull makes every effort possible to donate returned trial mattress to charities and organizations in need of beds.
The Lull comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
If you need to clean your mattress, just spot clean the stain using cold water and a gentle detergent. Make sure the cleaned area is completely dry before replacing the cover or placing sheets back on the mattress. Do not machine wash or dry the mattress cover.
- All foams used in the Lull mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, which means that they meet rigorous standards for minimizing off-gassing.
Other products sold by Lull
If you have more questions about the Lull mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from Google Reviews on the Lull mattress.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.