Medium firm: 6/10
10-year limited warranty
Supportive foam mattress sold by Wayfair
- The Nora mattress is a 12” foam combo mattress designed to provide support, a cool night’s sleep, and minimize motion transfer.
- The mattress was created exclusively for Wayfair by a team of sleep experts.
Want to see how Nora compares to other mattresses?
Mattress Advisor score for the Nora
Here’s how the Nora mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Nora mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.1 / 10
Nora mattress review
Take a look at our Nora mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
What makes Nora different from other mattresses?
- While there are other mattresses that ship quickly, Nora is one of the few that has a standard 2-day shipping turnaround through Wayfair.
What to watch out for
- There is a slight odor to the Nora mattress when you first open the box. Any smell will dissipate over a couple days.
- Compared to many of its competitors, Nora is not made in the US (it’s manufactured in China).
Nora sizes available
- Twin: $479
- Twin XL: $519
- Full: $629
- Queen: $749
- King: $949
- Cal King: $949
A look inside
- Top layer: 2″ layer of gel-infused memory foam for a plush surface that conforms to your body.
- 2nd layer: 3″ thermo-regulating layer of gel-infused cooling foam that draws heat away from your body.
- Bottom layers: Two 3.5″ layers of high-density support foam that provide balance and support.
- Cover: Jade-infused quilted fabric that helps keep you cool.
What Nora customers have to say
- “I honestly didn’t think a foam mattress would feel so good compared to my traditional mattress! Shipping was nice and easy, and unboxing was fun to watch. Sleeping on it was a “dream” (pardon the pun) – woke up nice and rested – looking forward to sleeping on it again!” – Thomas
- “Great buy! My husband and I were looking for something new that would fit both of our comfort needs. We had a memory foam mattress that was just OK, and really wasn’t cutting it when I got pregnant. The Nora mattress has exceeded our expectations. Shipping was quick, and the packaging was neat and easy. We both woke up well rested (finally!) and agreed that it was the perfect complement to his need of a “firm” mattress and my need for a “cushion-y ” mattress. I don’t think you can beat this in terms of comfort and price. Thank you NORA from my soon to be family of 3!” – Jamie
- “I’m so happy we decided to switch to a memory foam mattress! I’m obsessed. I knew a memory foam mattress would be different but it’s SUCH a difference. The shock-absorbent quality is amazing. I don’t even notice when my husband gets up or moves. The cooling cover is a major plus. We love it!!”
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Nora mattress ships free and arrives within 2 business days to most locations.
Nora comes compressed, rolled and boxed. Simply unwrap and unroll the mattress on your foundation and it will start expanding to full size (note: this may take up to 72 hours to fully take shape).
Nora can be used with a platform bed, slated system, foundation or metal bed frame.
You can try the Nora mattress in your own home for 100 nights. If you decide the mattress is not for you within the trial period, you can return it for a full refund.
Nora comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Nora is made with CertiPUR-US® certified foams – meaning it’s good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by Wayfair
- You can also purchase the Nora pillow ($65 for queen) and the Nora mattress foundation ($224 for queen) to complete your sleep system.
Customer rating is derived from reviews of the Nora mattress on Wayfair.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.