Latex mattress with gel-infused memory foam
Medium firm: 6/10
10-year limited warranty
Durable latex mattress known to help relieve joint and back pain
- PangeaBed is a unique copper infused, natural latex mattress that is durable and provides great health benefits, like promoting good circulation and alleviating joint pain. If you suffer from a bad back or injury, these features could be especially helpful.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- PangeaBed is made with antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic layers designed to help fight off germs and bacteria.
- The open-cell structure of Talalay latex is said to be 4 times more breathable than polyurethane, memory foam or synthetic Dunlop process latex.
What to watch out for
- If you’re not used to sleeping on a latex mattress, then you may need an adjustment period. You should be able to fully break-in your mattress after 30 nights of sleeping on it.
- PangeaBed is one of the newer bed-in-a-box companies, and currently only has a little over 100 reviews on their site, so it hasn’t been as widely tested by consumers yet as some of the other brands have.
PangeaBed sizes available
- Queen: $895
- King: $1,045
- Cal King: $1,045
- Twin: $645
- Twin XL: $745
- Full: $825
A look inside
- Cover: soft foam quilted cover; hypoallergenic
- Top Layer:copper infused 100% pure Talalay latex; breathable anti-bacterial, pressure-relief
- Transition Layer: gel infused phase change memory foam; cooling, pressure relief
- Base Layer: support foam; body weight support, durability
What PangeaBed customers have to say
- “I bought my queen copper mattress in November, and I am beyond satisfied (and borderline obsessed) with my purchase. Unpacking the mattress was easy (I was able to do it by myself), and my mattress was fully expanded within a few hours. I knew upon laying down for the first time that this mattress was heavenly. It is the perfect combination of comfort and support. As a lover of firm mattresses, I was nervous that it was going to be a little too soft for my liking but it was perfect. I let my family members (who are more medium firmness mattress lovers) lay down and try it and they were just as in love with it as I was, so it seems to be for everyone. The ONLY downfall is it makes getting out of bed in the mornings difficult because it is so comfortable!” – Ali
- “I must admit, I don’t often respond to requests for reviews of items I purchase. I feel compelled to write a review for the Pangeabed Mattress my husband and I got 6 months ago because of its quality and comfort! I have Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis along with Fibromyalgia and a bad back. It is not always easy to get comfortable in bed but since we have had this mattress I am consistently getting a good, comfortable nights sleep. It is pretty amazing to get such a great product for a moderate price! It is well worth every penny to me! Thank you Pangeabed!” – Karen M.
- “After months of research, I narrowed my choices down to spindle. Helix and Pangeabed. Loved the idea of the antibacterial, hypoallergenic copper infused Pangeabed. only drawback is that is does not come in a soft version. Talked at length with Martin a co-founder in this company and he told me about the topper to soften up the bed for me if needed. I called back day after my delivery to let him know the delivery was as promised, set up was easy and no smell at all. I wanted to know how long the trial period was before I could get the topper. To my surprise he ordered one immediately and its on the way. Cant get any better service than that!” – Maureen K.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The PangeaBed ships free and typically arrives within 6-12 business days.
- Setup: The PangeaBed mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation and it will come to life. Full expansion of the mattress should take about 20-30 minutes.
- Foundation: You’ll get the most out of your PangeaBed when it’s supported by a proper base; either a firm, solid and level flooring surface, foundation, or box spring. The PangeaBed can also work with adjustable base foundations.
- Return policy: If you decide the PangeaBed is not for you before the 100-night trial is up, you can return your mattress at no cost and get a full refund. PangeaBed will pick up your unwanted mattress from your house and arrange a donation to a local charity.
- Warranty: The PangeaBed mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Cleaning: Hand spot clean using warm water and a mild soap. PangeaBed recommends testing an out of the way area first, like under the mattress, prior to cleaning.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used in the PangeaBed mattress are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by PangeaBed
- PangeaBed also sells a copper pillow for $125.
If you have more questions about the PangeaBed mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.