Medium firm: 6/10
Foam blend mattress wrapped in antimicrobial silver fiber cover
Primary Goods highlights
- Primary Goods is best known for its linen bedding, but it recently started offering a foam mattress of its own.
- The Primary Mattress is made of four layers of foam meant to support pressure points and evenly distribute body weight.
Mattress Advisor score for the Primary Goods
Here’s how the Primary Goods mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Primary Goods mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.2 / 10
Primary Goods mattress review
Take a deeper look at our Primary Goods mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
What makes Primary Goods different from other mattresses?
- Primary partnered with experts at the University of Pennsylvania to develop a cover made with silver fibers that are designed to repel bacterial for 10 years.
What to watch out for
- Be aware that the Primary Goods Mattress may have a mild scent when you unbox it – this is normal and should go away within a few hours.
Primary Goods sizes available
- Twin: $450
- Twin XL: $500
- Full: $699
- Queen: $849
- King: $999
- Cal King: $999
A look inside
- Silver infused cover: Soft fabric that repels bacteria
- Avena foam layer: Comfort and responsiveness
- Gel-infused memory foam layer: Pressure relief
- Transition foam layer: Even body weight distribution
- High-density support foam layer: Structure and support
The finer print
The Primary ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 5-8 business days.
The Primary can be used with a slatted foundation, a platform bed, a sturdy box spring, or an adjustable base.
If you decide the Primary Mattress is not for you within the 100-day trial period, you can return it for a full refund.
The Primary Goods mattress comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the Primary Goods mattress are Certi-PUR, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by Primary Goods
- Primary Goods also sells French linen bedding sets ($349 for queen) as well as individual sheet products.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.