Medium firm: 6/10
Foam blend mattress wrapped in antimicrobial silver fiber cover
- Primary is best known for its linen bedding, but it recently started offering a foam mattress of its own.
- The Primary Mattress is made of four layers of foam meant to support pressure points and evenly distribute body weight.
What makes Primary different from other mattresses?
- Primary partnered with experts at the University of Pennsylvania to develop a cover made with silver fibers that are designed to repel bacterial for 10 years.
What to watch out for
- Be aware that the Primary Mattress may have a mild scent when you unbox it – this is normal and should go away within a few hours.
Primary sizes available
- Twin: $450
- Twin XL: $500
- Full: $699
- Queen: $849
- King: $999
- Cal King: $999
A look inside
- Silver infused cover: Soft fabric that repels bacteria
- Avena foam layer: Comfort and responsiveness
- Gel-infused memory foam layer: Pressure relief
- Transition foam layer: Even body weight distribution
- High-density support foam layer: Structure and support
The finer print
The Primary ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 5-8 business days.
The Primary can be used with a slatted foundation, a platform bed, a sturdy box spring, or an adjustable base.
If you decide the Primary Mattress is not for you within the 100-day trial period, you can return it for a full refund.
- Made in the USA.
Other products sold by Primary
- Primary also sells French linen bedding sets ($349 for queen) as well as individual sheet products.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.