10-year limited warranty
Responsive memory foam mattress that promotes airflow
- The Puffy mattress is a two-layer memory foam mattress designed to adapt and respond to your body movements and keep you cool while you sleep.
- Puffy is known to be best for back and side sleepers.
What to watch out for
- Note that there may be a slight odor after you unbox your Puffy. This should go away within a few days.
Puffy sizes available
- Twin: $825
- Twin XL: $875
- Full: $1000
- Queen: $1150
- King: $1350
- Cal King: $1350
A look inside
The Puffy mattress is made of two individual layers:
- 3″ Cooling Cloud Gel-Infused Memory Foam: Designed to disperse heat away from your body and promote airflow.
- 7″ Firm Core Support Base Layer: Provides structure and durability.
What Puffy customers have to say
- “Was nervous about buying a matress without testing it out first. But glad I decided to give it a shot. It’s so much more comfortable than my spring matress. Felt weird at first because has a different feel than spring matress. But I sleep better and it’s just comfy. I’m a fluffy guy and I don’t over heat with it. Breaths pretty good I think.” – Michael M.
- “I love this bed. I have a couple blown discs and sciatica so sleeping was always uncomfortable, no matter the position. Now I sleep and rarely move – I wake up with pillow creases in my face – so I know I’m not rolling around like I used to!! LOL I’d recommend this bed to anyone who suffers from hip or back pain – for sure. Love my Puffy!” – Eileen M.
- “Overall the mattress is an excellent mattress. Very comfortable. Setup was a breeze. Degassing of minimal odor was completed in 3 days. Would recommend the mattress to anyone looking for a reasonably priced mattress that offers excellent comfort.” – Andrew D.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Puffy mattress ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-5 business days.
The Puffy mattress comes compressed and rolled up in a box. You will simply unbox the mattress, remove the vacuum-sealed packaging and watch it spring to life.
Puffy was designed to work with any frame or surface. This includes box springs, flat frames, slats, adjustable frames or even the floor.
If you’re not happy with your Puffy mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 101-night trial period. Puffy will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity.
The Puffy mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
The cover on the Puffy mattress can be zipped off and washed.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the Puffy mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
- You can help donate a mattress to children in need through Puffy’s #jumpforkids Simply post a photo of you jumping on your Puffy with the hashtag #jumpforkids. For every 100 posts, Puffy will donate a mattress to shelters for homeless youth.
Other products sold by Puffy
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.