10-year limited warranty
Responsive memory foam mattress that promotes airflow
- The Puffy mattress is a two-layer memory foam mattress designed to adapt and respond to your body movements and keep you cool while you sleep.
- Puffy is known to be best for back and side sleepers.
What to watch out for
- Note that there may be a slight odor after you unbox your Puffy. This should go away within a few days.
Puffy sizes available
- Twin: $825
- Twin XL: $875
- Full: $1,000
- Queen: $1,150
- King: $1,350
- California King: $1,350
A look inside
The Puffy mattress is made of two individual layers:
- 3″ Cooling Cloud Gel-Infused Memory Foam: Designed to disperse heat away from your body and promote airflow.
- 7″ Firm Core Support Base Layer: Provides structure and durability.
What Puffy customers have to say
- “Was nervous about buying a matress without testing it out first. But glad I decided to give it a shot. It’s so much more comfortable than my spring matress. Felt weird at first because has a different feel than spring matress. But I sleep better and it’s just comfy. I’m a fluffy guy and I don’t over heat with it. Breaths pretty good I think.” – Michael M.
- “I love this bed. I have a couple blown discs and sciatica so sleeping was always uncomfortable, no matter the position. Now I sleep and rarely move – I wake up with pillow creases in my face – so I know I’m not rolling around like I used to!! LOL I’d recommend this bed to anyone who suffers from hip or back pain – for sure. Love my Puffy!” – Eileen M.
- “Overall the mattress is an excellent mattress. Very comfortable. Setup was a breeze. Degassing of minimal odor was completed in 3 days. Would recommend the mattress to anyone looking for a reasonably priced mattress that offers excellent comfort.” – Andrew D.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The Puffy mattress ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 2-5 business days.
- Setup: The Puffy mattress comes compressed and rolled up on a box. You will simply unbox the mattress, remove the vacuum-sealed packaging and watch it spring to life.
- Foundation: Puffy was designed to work with any frame or surface. This includes box springs, flat frames, slats, adjustable frames or even the floor.
- Return policy: If you’re not happy with your Puffy mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 101-night trial period. Puffy will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity.
- Warranty: The Puffy mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Cleaning: The cover on the Puffy mattress can be zipped off and washed.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the Puffy mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
- You can help donate a mattress to children in need through Puffy’s #jumpforkids Simply post a photo of you jumping on your Puffy with the hashtag #jumpforkids. For every 100 posts, Puffy will donate a mattress to shelters for homeless youth.
Other products sold by Puffy
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.