Natural Dunlop latex mattress
Choose between Soft, Medium or Firm
10-year limited warranty
Natural latex mattress with customizable features made by Sleep On Latex
Pure Green Latex highlights
- The Pure Green mattress by Sleep On Latex is a natural, hypoallergenic mattress that allows you to customize both the thickness and firmness level of the mattress: you can choose between Soft, Medium or Firm; and between 7” or 9” thick.
- If you’re set on latex, this is a good quality option that sleeps cool, offers good weight balance and is super easy to set up.
Want to see how Pure Green compares to other mattresses?
Mattress Advisor score for the Pure Green Latex
Here’s how the Pure Green mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Pure Green mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.1 / 10
Pure Green Latex mattress review
Take a look at our Sleep on Latex Pure Green mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: Since we tested the Pure Green mattress, Sleep on Latex has updated their pricing. A medium, 9-inch queen now costs $795.
What makes Pure Green Latex different from other mattresses?
- When it comes to natural latex mattresses, Pure Green is one of the easiest to set-up. It comes in a box and doesn’t require any assembly or set-up fees.
What to watch out for
- By nature of the materials inside, the Pure Green mattress is going to be heavy, so make sure you have some help with setting up and/or moving the mattress.
Pure Green Latex sizes available
Prices vary depending on firmness level and height
- Twin: $575 – $595
- Twin XL: $625 – $645
- Full: $745 – $775
- Full XL: $775 – $795
- Queen: $775 – $795
- King: $1095 – $1195
- Cal King: $1095 – $1195
A look inside
The SleepOnLatex mattress is made up of natural latex foam layers, organic cotton and organic wool. You can choose from either the 9” mattress or the 7” mattress and customize the level of firmness (soft, medium or firm).
- Top – quilted wool: adds thin layer of softness, keeps you cool
- Top base – 2” natural latex foam adds softness (only in 9” option)
- Bottom – 6” natural latex foam provides strength and support
- Cover – organic cotton: soft, durable, flexible
What Pure Green Latex customers have to say
- “My husband and I both love our new Sleep on Latex bed! He is a side, stomach and sometimes back sleeper. I am a side and back sleeper. We ordered the “soft” and we both are very happy with it. We were planning to buy a different much higher priced “healthy” mattress in the future and were so thankful to hear about Sleep on Latex. It’s a great price for a great bed!” – Catherine G.
- “I did a lot of research before purchasing this mattress. I’m very happy I settled on this one. Our first night, I was worried we might have made a mistake, but I think it was getting used to sleeping on latex. We have had noticeably better sleep since. Highly recommend.” – Daniela P.
- “King mattress. Arrived on time, opened it, thought there would be some chemical off-gassing, but none detected. It’s surprising dead-weight (~140#s), and tricky to move around, but once encased and on the box spring it has been very restful sleep. The snug conforming to body shape tends to retain a bit of heat, but nothing major. All good and, as noted, just what we expected from the positive reviews.” – Charles O.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Pure Green mattress ships free to the lower 48 states and typically arrives within 10 business days.
The Pure Green mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation (if you’re using one), and it will spring to life.
Pure Green will work best on a platform base or slatted foundation with spacing that is 3″ apart or less. If you decide to use a box spring, it would be a good idea to add a bunky board or plywood board for extra support. These are also compatible with adjustable bed frames.
The Pure Green mattress can be returned for a full refund within 100 days of receipt. Sleep On Latex will arrange to have the mattress picked up for free. The refund or exchange will be processed once the item has been picked up.
Sleep On Latex offers a 10-year limited warranty on the Pure Green mattress.
- Made in the USA.
- The Pure Green mattress is one of the best latex mattresses we’ve reviewed!
- The Pure Green mattress is made with natural latex foam, GOTS-Certified organic cotton and GOTS-Certified organic New Zealand wool.
Other products sold by Sleep On Latex
- Sleep On Latex also offers a latex mattress topper ($129 for 1” queen) and latex pillows ($69 for queen).
If you have more questions about the Pure Green mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below. In the meantime, read our other latex mattress reviews for more on beds like the Pure Green.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.