Gel memory foam mattress
Flippable for soft or firm
10-year limited warranty
Flippable memory foam mattress with cooling properties
- The Tango is one of the few memory foam mattresses that you can use on both sides: you can flip the mattress for a plush or firm surface.
What to watch out for
- Be aware that it will take 24 hours for the Tango mattress to come to its natural shape and up to 48 hours to fully settle into its permanent structure. You can sleep on it beforehand, but keep in mind that it’s not totally “ready” for a couple of days.
Tango sizes available
- Twin: $649
- Twin XL: $699
- Full: $799
- Queen: $949
- King: $1,099
- California King: $1,099
A look inside
The Tango mattress is made up of five layers:
- 4-inch Inner Core stabilizing foam: Offers a strong base for the dual sides to be able to sustain their individualized feels.
- Thick supportive foam layers (2): The next layer outward that varies in firmness levels to hold one of two distinct mattress feels on either side (plush vs. firm).
- Keep Cool gel memory foam layers (2): Found at the surface of both sides of the mattress; conforms and adapts to each individual’s body for premium pressure relief.
- Temperature regulating cover: Features phase change technology to help keep you cool.
What Tango customers have to say
- “Replaced my 5-year-old Tempurpedic with a new Tango. Didn’t want to deal with pushy sales people so I went the bed in a box route. I can honestly say this is more comfortable than my Tempur and was about 1/5th the cost.” – Rita
- “We both like different firmness’s usually but when the Tango arrived and we tried it out we were amazed that we both loved the cushion firm side. It’s conforming but supportive. Supportive enough for me but soft enough for my wife. Arrived 2 days after we ordered. So far we are very comfortable.” – Chad
- “It took me a few nights to get used to the bed, never had a memory foam bed before so it was definitely different. I can say after the initial adjustment period I am sleeping great. The plush side is perfect, it’s soft yet supportive enough for me and I’m a big guy.” – Kody
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The Tango ships free and should arrive at your doorstep within 3-7 business days.
- Setup: The Tango mattress comes compressed and rolled up on a box. You will simply unroll the mattress on your foundation, remove the vacuum-sealed packaging and watch it spring to life. Note it will take 24 hours for the mattress to come to its natural shape and up to 48 hours to fully settle into its permanent structure.
- Foundation: The Tango mattress should be used on a flat, sturdy surface. Tango recommends a flat platform base, adjustable bed, slatted foundation, box spring, or even the floor.
- Return policy: If you’re not happy with your Tango mattress, you can return it for a full refund within the 120-day trial period. Tango will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress and donate it to a local charity.
- Warranty: All Tango mattresses come with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Cleaning: Tango recommends a breathable mattress protector to keep your mattress clean. If you do get a stain on the cover, you can spot clean it with a mild household fabric or upholstery cleaner.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the Tango mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
Other products sold by Tango
If you have more questions about the Tango mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer Rating is derived from customer reviews on TangoSleep.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.