Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid Mattress Review
Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid Mattress Review
*Tomorrow Sleep is no longer selling mattresses. Please check the link below to contact customer support or make a return.
In this review, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress, including how it scored in our Mattress Advisor test. We’ll also give you an overview of Tomorrow Sleep as a company and the benefits Tomorrow Sleep provides to its customers. Read on to learn why Tomorrow Hybrid is one of our highest-rated mattresses on Mattress Advisor!
Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress Highlights
- The Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid is a 5-layer hybrid mattress available at two firmness levels—medium-soft or medium-firm.
- The medium-soft mattress is designed to hug your body, while the medium-firm mattress has a more solid sleeping surface. Both are made with premium memory foam and wrapped coils for support. (While it’s purely based on personal preference, 70% of Tomorrow Sleep customers prefer the medium firm option.)
- The Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid mattress is designed for maximum comfort, individualized support, and airflow.
- Want to give the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress a try? You can sleep on this bed in the comfort of your own home for a full year during the 365-night trial period.
Mattress Advisor Score for the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress
Here’s how the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
Trial Period: 10
Return Policy: 9
Set-up Test: 7.75
Motion Transfer Test: 8.6
Edge Support Test: 8.9
Pressure Relief Test: 7.25
Spine Alignment: 10
Responsiveness Test: 9
Cooling Evaluation: 8.5
Durability Evaluation: 9
Customer Service Score: 10
Social Impact Score: 7
Total Score for the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress:
Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress Review
Take a look at our review of the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
Note: The score of the Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid mattress has been updated from an 8.6 to a 9 since our review was filmed as a result of further evaluation and customer feedback.
What Makes Tomorrow Sleep Different?
There are few mattress companies out there that allow their potential customers to sleep on their mattress for one whole year and remain eligible for a return. But this company is confident one sleep on their mattress tonight will make for a great tomorrow. If you are skeptical of buying a mattress online, the 365-night trial period offered by Tomorrow Sleep is a low commitment compared to the importance of finding great sleep.
Another quality that differentiates the Tomorrow Hybrid from other bed-in-a-box brands is its dual-firmness option. Not every sleeper is the same, with different sleeping styles and body types. Therefore, no one mattress fits all. When it comes to differences in comfort preferences, Tomorrow Sleep has something unique to offer its cusotmers—a choice. When you purchase the Tomorrow Hybrid you can choose between the Medium-Soft or Medium-Firm model. The Medium-Soft offers more contour, whereas the Medium-Firm offers a more supportive surface. Same great mattress, different feels.
What to Watch Out For
- Be aware that your Tomorrow Sleep mattress may have a mild scent when you unbox it – this is normal and should go away within a few hours.
- It may take up to 30 nights to get used to sleeping on your new Tomorrow Hybrid mattress – particularly if your previous mattress was a traditional innerspring mattress.
- This mattress is on the heavy side. You might want to grab a helping hand to help you set your new mattress up!
Customer Reviews on the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress
I’m so glad I did my research before finally choosing Tomorrow for my much needed mattress update. (We’re talking a twenty-year-old hand me down here, okay). I’m a side-sleeper and the foam/spring combo is amazing! I’m no longer waking up sore and I sleep through the night. The main downside is that it’s almost impossible to leave my mattress come morning. There was a bit of a smell at first but that was expected and went away quickly. Packing was great and set up was incredibly easy, especially with the included tool!- Paige A.
I was pleasantly surprised. The delivery was prompt, mattress was well packaged and easy to set up. It is surprisingly firm and it really does sleep cool unlike what I had heard about memory foam. This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I love it and would defiantly recommend it!- Asmir G.
I stayed at my friends for the weekend and she had this mattress. I slept so great and loved it so much that I came home and ordered the mattress for myself! It came super fast and was easy to set up. It didn’t have any funny smell or anything like that. Awesome mattress, awesome sleep. If you’re thinking about getting it pull the trigger and get it.- Ashlee F.
|Twin||38″ x 74.5″||$550|
|Twin XL||38” x 79.5”||$600|
|Full||53” x 74.5”||$800|
|Queen||60” x 79.5”||$990|
|King||76” x 79.5”||$1,200|
|Cal King||72” x 83.5”||$1,250|
*Prices listed are standard without sales or Mattress Advisor exclusive discounts. Check price using the button below for the best Tomorrow Sleep deals.
Foundations Tomorrow Hybrid is compatible with
The Tomorrow Hybrid mattress is compatible with most any base. This includes traditional box springs, slats, platform bases, an adjustable base, or even the floor.
Bunkie Board w/ Box Spring
A Look Inside the Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress
The Tomorrow Sleep Hybrid mattress is made of five layers. They are described here from top to bottom, and vary slightly based on the firmness level that you choose (medium soft vs. medium firm):
- Tomorrow Cool Open-Cell Memory Foam: This cooling foam layer created by NASA is infused with phase-changing gel designed to regulate your body temperature in real-time by pulling heat away from your body.
- Gel Swirl Memory Foam: This comfort foam layer contours to the shape of your body to relieve pressure in your joints.
- Dynamic Response Foam: This layer of foam adds an additional layer of comfort and support.
- Pocketed Coil Network System: Every coil in the Tomorrow Hybrid is individually wrapped and made from durable high-carbon steel which stabilizes the entire structure and reduces motion transfer between you and your sleep mate.
- High-Density Base Foam: The final layer in this mattress is constructed of high-density foam to keep your body supported for years to come.
Tomorrow Hybrid Mattress FAQs
How does the 365-night trial work?
When you buy a Tomorrow Sleep mattress, you get one whole year to sleep on it in the privacy of your own home. If you decide at any time during your trial period the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress is not for you, you can return it for a full refund. No strings attached.
How long will it take for the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress to be delivered?
Your mattress can take anywhere from two to five business days to arrive after purchase. At this time, Tomorrow Sleep only delivers within the contiguous United States. If you’d like to schedule the delivery of your mattress, you can opt for White Glove Delivery—aka Tomorrow Sleep will come set up your new bed for $75.
Can I finance my Tomorrow Hybrid mattress?
Yes. Tomorrow Sleep offers financing through Klarna. Simply, select this financing option at check out.
How long can my mattress stay in the box?
Try to unbox your mattress within 30 days of delivery.
What's the difference between the Medium-Soft and Medium-Firm option?
Tomorrow Sleep’s Medium Soft mattress is designed to hug your body when you lay on it. Whereas, the Medium Firm option has a more solid sleeping surface (firm but not stiff). Both firmness options contain a mix of premium memory foam on top for comfort and wrapped coils for support; however, the components in the Firm mattress are more dense to create the difference in feel. About 70% of Tomorrow Sleep customers prefer the Medium Firm to the Medium Soft, but it’s all up to your particular preference.
Is the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress eco-friendly?
All the foams in the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress are CertiPUR-US® certified, meaning they meet some of the most rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Can I clean the Tomorrow Hybrid mattress?
Yes. The top cover of the Tomorrow Hybrid (the white part) can be easily zipped off an washed in cold water. Do not bleach. Dry on low heat. You can also spot clean the mattress with a mild detergent and pat dry, but don’t over soak as memory foam does not dry as quickly as other materials.
How much weight can the Tomorrow Hybrid support?
The Tomorrow Hybrid mattress does not have a weight limit and has been tested for over 1000lbs.