Hybrid: coils and memory foam
5-7/10 based on personal quiz results
145 days, 12 hours, 53 seconds
11-year limited warranty
Customizable hybrid mattress
- Tuck is a hybrid mattress made with up to six layers of coils and memory foam.
- Upon completing a two-minute Sleep Test, Tuck will customize a mattress built just for you. Your test results will take into account your sleeping style, whether or not you share the bed with someone, body types, and sleeping preferences.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- While being able to customize your mattress is a differentiator in itself, Tuck sets itself apart further by giving you the ability to customize each side of the bed at no additional cost. You also have the option to build a blended mattress, which combines the result of both Sleep Test results and offers a happy middle ground.
What to watch out for
- There will be a slight off-gassing odor when you first unbox your Tuck mattress. This is normal and should go away within a few hours.
Tuck sizes available
- Queen: $990
- King: $1,200
- Cal King: $1,200
- Twin: $600
- Twin XL: $725
- Full: $850
A look inside
The Tuck mattress is constructed with a six-inch pocketed coil system, with higher gauge coils around the perimeter for superior edge support. The comfort layers of the Tuck are customized with high-density latex, foams, and/or a one-inch micro coil system. Here’s a look at the layers inside (although layers will vary based on the results of your Sleep Test).
- Cover: Constructed with a mixture of rayon, polyester and REPREVE – a yarn made of recycled water bottles (each cover is made with 24 recycled water bottles).
- Copper-infused gel memory foam: Provides cooling comfort.
- Micro coils: One-inch layer of microcoils offers feeling of weightlessness and pressure relief.
- Continuous process latex: Provides support between layers
- Transition foam: Layer between coils.
- Pocketed coil support core: Individualized recycled steel coils provide edge support and isolate motion from one side of the bed to the other.
- Base foam: Provides support and structure.
What Tuck customers have to say
- “My partner and I have upgraded to a King bed and decided to give Tuck a try via a recommendation from a co-worker. I can’t say enough good things about the bed. I think what really makes this great is the ability to customize the bed to your liking. We did a blended bed and both of us now sleep like babies. I’m recommending all of my friends to try out Tuck!” – Toby S.
- “I liked the idea of answering a bunch of questions to be sure I would be in the right bed for me. The Tuck arrived in about ten days, and I set it up within 20 minutes. Getting rid of my old mattress was a pain, but now love watching tv bed, so thanks for the great mattress.” – Tony W.
- “We have had it now for 6 months. It is the most comfortable mattress we have ever owned. The support is wonderful. Both my husband and I are getting the best night sleep we have had in years. My husband has suffered with back pain on and off for years and with the Tuck there has not been an issue with his back. We Love Our Tuck!!!” – Karyn M.
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
- Delivery: The Tuck mattress is made to order and should arrive at your door within 6-10 business days of placing your order. It ships free
- Setup: Tuck comes compressed, rolled and boxed. Simply unwrap and unroll the mattress on your foundation and it will start expanding to full size.
- Foundation: Tuck can be used with an adjustable base, a box spring, a solid platform, a metal grid, a slatted base, or even on the floor.
- Return policy: You can try the Tuck mattress in your own home for 145 nights. If you decide the mattress is not for you within the trial period, you can return it for a full refund. Tuck will come pick up the mattress for you and donate it to a local charity.
- Warranty: Tuck comes with an 11-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Tuck is made with CertiPUR-US® certified foams – meaning it’s good for you and the environment. Its cover is also made with recycled water bottles (24 for each cover, to be exact).
- If you refer a friend to Tuck, they will receive $75 off their mattress purchase and you’ll get a $75 Amazon.com gift card.
If you have more questions about the Tuck mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.