Offered in soft, medium and firm
10-year limited warranty
Mattress Firm's budget friendly foam mattress offered online and in stores
- The Tulo Mattress is a memory foam mattress available in 3 firmness levels – soft, medium or firm. Soft is good for side sleepers, medium is good for couples or individuals the sleep in different positions and firm is good for back sleepers.
- Want to try the Tulo before purchasing? Visit any Mattress Firm to see this mattress in person. Find a store near you.
- Tulo offers Red Carpet Delivery, AKA free setup and removal of your old mattress. Tulo’s personnel will even wear booties to protect your precious carpet!
Mattress Advisor score for the Tulo
Here’s how the Tulo mattress scored on different tests and evaluations. Each score is a rating out of 10 points. The total score is a weighted average that incorporates all of the functional and performance characteristics of the mattress. We break down the scores so you can see how the Tulo mattress performed on specific tests and evaluations.
8.2 / 10
Tulo mattress review
Take a look at our Tulo mattress review and see how it performed in our testing to help you determine if this could be the mattress for you.
What to watch out for
- There may be a slight odor after you unbox your Tulo. This should go away within a few days.
Tulo sizes available
- Twin: $575
- Twin XL: $600
- Full: $650
- Queen: $750
- King: $950
- Cal King: $950
A look inside
The Tulo is made with four layers of foam and covered by a knitted panel that is soft to the touch.
- 2’’ Memory foam layer: This proprietary foam layer is a blend of titanium particles and high-density Cool Flow ventilated memory foam.
- 1.5’’ Breathable foam layer: This layer utilizes an exclusive “peak & valley” design to ensure consistent airflow to provide a cool night’s sleep
- 1.5’’ Resilient Foam: Designed to minimize material fatigue and reduce surface compression
- 4.5’’ Foundation foam layer – This base layer is constructed of high-density polyurethane material to increase durability and support.
What Tulo customers have to say
- “I’ve had the medium mattress for a little over a week. The first impression is that this is not a medium mattress but firm, it felt very firm. It still continues to feel firm when I first lay down, but by the time I wake up, it feels like a medium. Let me tell you I have had the best nights’ sleep on this mattress for a week. I also own a Tempurpedic, which cost 4 to 5 times what this costs and this mattress sleeps so much better. I sleep uninterrupted through the night for the first time in years and the back pain from being a stomach sleeper on a plush model Tempurpedic is no longer there. Excellent mattress, ridiculous value at its price point.”
- “I first bought a twin Tulo bed for my daughter who was transitioning from her toddler bed into a ‘big girl bed.’ I found myself laying in it each night reading to her and liked it so much, that I replaced our current king mattress with a Tulo king. The medium comfort perfectly accommodates my preference for a softer mattress with my husband’s needs for a firm mattress (bad back). I bought my other two daughters Tulo queen beds for their rooms. The red carpet delivery service is such a time/convenience bonus! I loved not having to worry about what to do with our old mattresses. The delivery guys were on time each time and always called when they were about an hour away. Highly recommend it!”
- “I’ve been sleeping on the mattress for about a month, and I feel great! Super comfortable and I loved that I was able to just come home to my box waiting for me, and didn’t have to deal with movers or taking time away from work”
Read more reviews here.
The finer print
The Tulo Mattress comes with free shipping, setup and removal of your old mattress. It should arrive at your doorstep within 3-5 business days.
The Tulo mattress comes compressed and rolled up in a box. You will simply unbox, unroll, and watch it spring to life. Or if you don’t want to lift a finger, Tulo will setup your mattress for free!
The Tulo Mattress will work on any firm, flat surface. This includes a box foundation, flat frames, slats, adjustable frames or even the floor.
If you’re not in love with your Tulo mattress, you can return it for a full refund within your 120-night trial period. Tulo will arrange for a representative to come to your home to pick up your mattress. Tulo asks you give the mattress a try for at least 30 nights.
The Tulo Mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
To clean the TuloMattress, simply spot clean with a homemade cleaning solution, upholstery or enzyme cleaner. Tulo also offers replacement covers.
- Made in the USA.
- All foams used in the Mint mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified.
If you have more questions about the Tulo mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.