10-year limited warranty
Foam mattress designed to keep you cool and relieve pressure
- Zotto is a foam mattress that is recommended by doctors and industry critics for its superior cooling, comfort, and pain relieving features.
- Zotto’s top 3 layers are designed with phase-changing materials to help provide the ideal sleeping temperature.
Mattress Advisor score for the Zotto
Take a look at our score breakdown below to see how the Zotto mattress scored on each of our various tests. Learn more about our methodology on our Review Process page.
|Zotto Mattress Review|
|Motion Transfer Test||7.9|
|Edge Support Test||9.25|
|Pressure Relief Test||7|
|Spinal Alignment Test||8.5|
|Customer Service Score||8.5|
|Social Impact Score||5|
Set up test
The Zotto mattress took us exactly one minute and 41 seconds to set up. Zotto was light on the packaging and easy to lift.
So for our setup test, Zotto gets a 9 out of 10.
Motion Transfer Test
Part A - The Humans
RJ and Asha noted that the Zotto was a little bouncy but overall kept motion transfer low. They gave it a collective score of 7.25.
Part B - The Wine
We were pretty impressed with the stability of that wine. It was a little shaky, but it held up pretty well. So we gave it an 8.5.
So for a total motion transfer score, we gave Zotto a 7.9 out of 10.
Edge Support Test
Part A - The Shoe Test
The Zotto had great edge support according to our sleep subjects! It was pretty darn close to feeling like a chair they said. So the Zotto scored a 9.5 for the edge shoe test.
Part B - The Side Test
After stretching out on side, RJ and Asha agreed they could live life on the edge with the Zotto. Collectively, they scored the Zotto a 9 for the edge support side test.
So Zotto gets a 9.25 out of 10 for edge support.
Pressure Relief Test
We measure pressure relief by using a pressure mapping film that shows areas of high pressure. Here’s what you need to know: the cool spots are good and the warms spots are bad. The warmer the color, the more pressure is being placed on that area of the body.
We saw mainly blue and green on RJ, with some warmer red tones in his shoulders. So we gave him a 7.
We saw a little red in Asha’s shoulders and hip areas. So we also gave her a 7 for pressure relief.
So for a total pressure relief score, Zotto gets a 7 out of 10.
Spine Alignment Test
Not bad looking spines. Both RJ and Asha’s spines looked pretty straight with some slight curvature towards the base of the neck.
For spine alignment, Zotto gets a 8.5 out of 10.
You want your mattress to be responsive – meaning that when you switch body positions you can feel your mattress adjusting to your movements. There was a slight delay in the Zotto’s response rate.
So Zotto gets a 7.25 out of 10 for responsiveness.
The total Mattress Advisor score for the Zotto mattress:
What to watch out for
- There may be a slight odor when you unbox your Zotto mattress. This will go away within a few hours.
- You can sleep on your Zotto right away after unboxing it, but it may take 24-48 hours to reach its full size.
Zotto sizes available
- Twin: $650
- Twin XL: $700
- Full: $850
- Queen: $975
- King: $1,095
- Cal King: $1,095
A look inside
The materials that make up the Zotto mattress are described below from top to bottom:
- Cover: The Poly + Rayon cover provides a tough yet soft over layer that is completely removable and machine washable.
- Thermaphase Comfort Layer: Foam layer that helps keep you cool while cradling pressure points.
- CoolFlow Support Layer: Open cell foam layer that allows heat to escape from your body.
- Transition Layer: Prevents sinking and provides optimal edge support.
- Base Layer: Dense foam layer that offers durability and support.
What Zotto customers have to say
- “We purchased the king size Zotto mattress a few months ago and haven’t looked back. It is hands down the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. The staff was super nice and easy to get a hold of and the entire process was almost effortless. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for their next mattress.” – Trevor
- “This mattress is AMAZING! I was having horrible back problems prior to purchasing this mattress. Since my husband and I have had it, we wake up feeling so refreshed and without any back pain. I highly recommend it!” – Cheyenna K.
- “I love the mattress. I chose Zotto when I discovered that a nearby hotel casino was using these mattresses and getting rave reviews from it’s customers. I’m glad I did. It’s very comfortable and I sleep much better than I did on my previous traditional mattress.” – Kevin B.
Read all reviews here.
The finer print
The Zotto mattress ships free throughout the continental US and should arrive at your doorstep within 3-7 business days.
Zotto comes compressed and rolled up in a box. Simply unbox, unroll and watch the mattress spring to life! Note that it can take 24-48 hours for the mattress to take its full shape.
Your Zotto can be used on a traditional box spring, slatted bed frame, on the floor, or with an adjustable bed frame. It you choose to use a slatted frame, Zotto recommends slats spaced no more than 4 inches apart.
If you’re not in love with your Zotto mattress, you can return it for a full refund before your 100 night trial period is over. Zotto will come to your house to pick up the mattress for you and arrange for it to be donated to a local charity.
The Zotto mattress come with a 10-year limited warranty.
The cover on the Zotto mattress can be unzipped and washed.
- Made in the USA.
- The foams used to make the Zotto mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, meaning they are good for you and the environment.
- Through Zotto’s referral program, you can earn 5% commission for every friend you refer. Your friend will also receive $100 off their purchase.
If you have more questions about the Zotto mattress, check out their FAQ page or leave us a comment below.
Customer rating is derived from reviews on Zottosleep.com.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.