Puffy Return Policy Break Down
Jun 11th, 2020 •
Even the highest rated mattresses aren’t right for everyone. Make the pain of a possible return a little lighter by reading our comprehensive breakdown of Puffy’s mattress return policy. We cover their trial period, return process, exchange process, and the fine print.
Rest assured that Puffy is committed to keeping their return process as simple and easy as possible. Their return policy and trial period applies to all of their models, including the Puffy Lux mattress and the Puffy Royal mattress.
101-Night Sleep Trial Period
Puffy offers a 101 night sleep trial for their memory foam mattresses. This trial period is on par with those offered by other mattress brands. Typical trial periods are capped at 90 days, so Puffy gives you an extra 1.5 weeks to make up your mind.
Three months is definitely enough time to test whether or not Puffy is the best mattress for you. Sleep experts recommend sleeping on a new mattress for at least 30 days to let your body adjust. Puffy suggests the same amount of time, but asks that you spend at least 14 nights on their bed before making up your mind.
If you decide Puffy’s mattress isn’t right for you, they’ll issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That means you won’t be required to give a reason for your return or submit proof of a defect. Simply request a return, schedule your mattress pick-up, and receive your refund!
Puffy doesn’t restock any of their used mattresses. They also aim to keep their lightly used mattresses out of landfills. Instead, they work with you to identify a local charity that receives mattress donations and then schedule a time for your used mattresses to be picked up. In order to receive your refund, you need to email Puffy a photo of your pick-up receipt.
Customers who happen to be in New York City can test out Saatva’s products in person before buying. They recently opened their viewing room at 969 Third Ave, New York City, NY, 10022.
How to Return a Puffy Mattress
Here is an easy step-by-step guide for initiating a return from Puffy.
- Contact Puffy by calling 1-800-430-8380 or emailing their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let them know that you’d like to begin the return process.
- Puffy’s returns department will respond via email. Make sure to have your availability accessible so you can schedule a time for free mattress pick-up.
- Be prepared to store your used mattress for 1-2 weeks after requesting a return. It can take that long for the charity or recycling organization to pick it up, depending on your and their availability.
- Puffy will determine which charity or recycling center (such as Salvation Army or Load Up) can receive your used mattress. They will coordinate your mattress pick up.
- Keep the receipt that you receive when your mattress is picked up. Take a photo of the receipt and email it to email@example.com.
Once your pick-up receipt is received by Puffy’s support team via email, they will process your full refund within 1 business day (or 24 business hours). Depending on your bank or credit union, you will see the refund in your account within 2-4 business days.
The Exchange Process
Puffy doesn’t offer any direct exchanges, but you are able to return your mattress during the trial period and order a new mattress. You can place your new order at any time throughout the return process. Just follow the steps to return your old mattress, and your new one will ship within 2-5 business days.
The Fine Print
Puffy keeps their return policy simple, so you don’t need to worry about any fine print; however, here are a few reminders to keep in mind:
- You must initiate return by the 101st night of your sleep trial, so make sure your email is postmarked before the 102nd day.
- You’ll be refunded the amount you paid for your Puffy mattress. For example, if you get $300 off your mattress, your refund will reflect the amount including the discount, not the original price.
- With any mattress purchase, hold onto your original receipt of purchase with the original date of purchase. Also, never remove the white law label on your mattresses.
- The return policy is available to the original owner only.
Original shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada via FedEx will not be included in the full refund.
About the Puffy Mattress
The Puffy mattress is one of Mattress Advisor’s top-rated bed-in-a-box mattresses. They are manufactured in the USA with high-quality eco-conscious materials. You’ll notice little off-gassing from their memory foam products, since they are free of toxic chemicals.
The original Puffy mattress is constructed to support all sleeping positions, including back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and side sleepers. A comfort layer of Cooling Cloud foam improves breathability, making it one of the more comfortable mattresses for memory foam shoppers.
A total of 3 Certipur-US certified foam layers combine for top tier contouring and pressure relief. The plush top layer improves motion isolation, while the support layer reduces stress on pressure points. A dense base layer of foam minimizes motion transfer and enhances your posture, which is vital for reducing back pain.
Puffy gives you a lifetime warranty on all of their mattress models, which covers indentations greater than 1.5”, as well as manufacturing defects in the zipper and seams. Just make sure you use the proper bed frame and follow all care and cleaning instructions for your foam bed.
You can read our full Puffy Mattress review.
Puffy Mattress Coupons
Looking for Puffy mattress coupons and promo codes? Save up to $300 on Puffy mattresses this season. Your new mattress is just a click away.
Puffy vs Puffy Lux Mattress Comparison
Deciding whether the Puffy or Puffy Lux is the best mattress for you? We compare and contrast the two, including recommendations for sleep position, budget, etc.
Mattress Trial Periods
Learn how to make the most of your mattress trial period like tips for breaking in your mattress and how not to lose sleep over returns, refunds and exchanges.