The DreamCloud Mattress
Best Spine Support
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.
Full: 54” x 75”
Queen: 60” x 80”
King: 76” x 80”
Cal King: 72” x 84”
- The DreamCloud mattress is an 5-layer luxury hybrid mattress made with memory foam and coils.
- Its patent-pending technology is designed to cradle your body on a plush surface while providing support and superior spine alignment.
- If you would like your DreamCloud unboxed and set-up on your bed frame, you can select optional White Glove service. They can also remove and dispose or donate your existing mattress. This service costs an additional $149.
A Look Inside
The Dreamcloud mattress is made with 8 layers of foam and spring coils:
- TrueTufted™ Cashmere Top: A 2″, luxury Euro Top that provides breathability, premium softness and is naturally resistant to bedbugs.
- Gel-infused Memory Foam: Contouring support that conforms to your body.
- Super Soft Quilted Memory Foam: Plush comfort.
- Supreme Natural Latex: Hypoallergenic premium natural latex provides a cushioning bounce for extra give and added contouring.
- Dreamplush Supporting Memory Foam: High-density memory foam provides support and structure.
- Super Dense / Super Soft Memory Foam: Keeps your back in alignment and cradles your spine in any position.
- Patent-pending “BestRest” Coils: A five-zoned foam encased pocketed micro coil compression system provides support and responsiveness. This coil system has been recently updated to provide better edge support by implementing 2 rows of thicker gauge coils around the perimeter of the coil system.
- High-density Super Soft Memory Foam: High-density foundation provides structure and durability.
These eight layers are encased in a cashmere blend cover that is quilted onto 2″ memory foam giving the mattress more loft.
What Dreamcloud Customers Have to Say
I’ve suffered from back problems for fifteen years. Finally after my chiropractor insisted that I get off my springy mattress that was poking at me, I decided to bring DreamCloud into my life. After a few weeks of truly comfortable sleep, I started noticing my back pain subsiding during the day. DreamCloud is a must-have for anyone who thinks their back pain is insurmountable.”- Del R.
The quality of my sleep with DreamCloud is amazing. There’s nothing quite like it. It’s almost hard to describe the luxurious cloudlike quality of the mattress since it’s both soft and supportive, firm but bouncy.”- Ian P.
I never say things like this, but this is an elegant mattress. From the moment I laid down on it, I could tell that the DreamCloud was different than any I’d had before. Its memory foam base was pliable yet supportive. It made me think of sleeping on marshmallows, which might sound funny — but it was totally true.”- Jennifer B.
How does the 365-night trial work?
From the day that your Dreamcloud mattress is delivered, you will have 365 nights, or a full year, to decide if the mattress is right for you. If you’re not sleeping great on the Dreamcloud for any reason and decide to return it, you’ll simply contact the customer support team and they will walk you through the return process.
A Dreamcloud representative will arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your home and donated to a local charity in need. You won’t need to worry about putting your mattress back in its case or taking it anywhere special.
Can I finance my Dreamcloud mattress?
If you prefer to pay for your Dreamcloud mattress over a period of time, you can choose monthly payments through Affirm. Simply select this option at checkout. No credit check is required and you can apply by using a bank account, credit or debit card and proving a source of income.
How long will it take for the Dreamcloud mattress to be delivered?
The Dreamcloud ships free in the lower 48 states and should arrive at your door within 5-7 business days. Standard shipping to your doorstep is free, but you can also pay an additional $149 for White Glove setup and removal of your old mattress. You should expect to add another 2-3 days to delivery times if you choose White Glove service.
Will I need to flip my Dreamcloud mattress?
Dreamcloud is designed to be used on one side only, meaning you shouldn’t flip the mattress. However, you can rotate it to help extend its lifetime.
Is the Dreamcloud mattress eco-friendly?
All the foams in the Dreamcloud mattresses are CertiPUR-US® certified, meaning they meet some of the most rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.