Medium firm: 6/10
10-year limited warranty
Foam blend mattress that's ideal for the average sleeper
- We think Leesa has mastered the perfect mattress for the “average sleeper” – it offers a great balance between soft and firm, has cooling technology and built-in airflow, and won’t leave you sinking into the foam like quicksand.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- While other mattresses claim to have cooling gels or top layers to keep you from sweaty slumber, Leesa’s perforated top layer actually promotes airflow and breathability, ensuring that your body heat won’t get trapped.
- When you buy a Leesa mattress, you can rest easy in more ways than one: for every 10 mattresses sold, a bed is donated to those in need, and for every purchase made, a new tree is planted.
A look inside
Three layers of high-quality foam delivering airflow, contouring pressure relief and core support
- Top layer – air-flow cooling and freedom of movement
- Middle layer – pressure relieving memory foam
- Bottom layer – dense core support, adds durability and structure without feeling too firm on top
You can also take a look at this video from Leesa describing the materials that make up their mattress:
What Leesa customers have to say
- My only regret is not buying this bed earlier. It’s the perfect blend of supportive but soft. Sleeping on the stomach, side or back are all very comfortable. We love it!” – Erin S.
- “I’m not gifted with the right words to write this review. It’s soft yet firm? Inviting but not overwhelming? Cool yet comforting? All I know is it’s perfect, and I love it.” – Phoebe S.
- “I certainly like the change in sleeping since purchase of the Leesa mattress. I use a fit bit tracker most of the time and that device monitors both resting heartrate and sleep patterns. Since using the leesa mattress, my resting HR now averages ~ 55 BPM vs 62 BPM before. My HR monitor also records sleep disturbances and times awake during the night. Sleep disturbances and “awakes” have also been significantly reduced, all thanks to leesa.” – Robert B.
The finer print
- Delivery: Leesa ships free and will arrive at your door in 3-6 business days. (Shipping is also free to Alaska and Hawaii, but there is a $100 fee for returns.)
- Setup: The Leesa mattress comes compressed, rolled and boxed. You will simply unbox the mattress, unroll it on your foundation, and wait for it to expand. You can also refer to this how-to guide from Leesa.
- Foundation: Leesa recommends a more stable, rigid base that will sufficiently support this foam mattress. You could also try adding a bunkie board instead of a new foundation as a suitable and wallet-friendly option. A bunkie board is basically a 2-3″ board that creates a flat, rigid surface to support your foam mattress and pairs nicely with traditional metal frames, platform beds, and slatted beds.
- Return policy: If you decide to return your Leesa within the 100-night trial period, there are zero return fees and you do not have to worry about fitting your Leesa back in the box. They’ll arrange to have your mattress picked up from your home with no additional effort or cost on your part. Leesa will try to locate a charity in your community to donate the mattress.
- Warranty: The Leesa mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty. You can read more about the warranty policy here.
- Cleaning: You can spot clean your Leesa mattress with warm water and mild detergent.