Level Sleep Mattress
Best Mattress for Back Pain
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.
Twin XL: 38” x 80” x 10"
Full: 54” x 75” x 10"
Queen: 60” x 80” x 10"
King: 76” x 80” x 10"
Cal King: 72” x 84” x 10"
Level Sleep Highlights
- The patented TriSupport™ technology in the top layer of this mattress marries lumbar support with soft shoulder and hip zones making this mattress supportive yet, comfortable.
- The regions on the mattress where the shoulders and hips fall have a softer firmness than the torso region, which is firmer to help keep your spine aligned.
- In 2009, the TriSupport™ mattress was tested by the Institutional Review Board (IRB). The results confirmed that 56% of participants fell asleep more quickly on the TriSupport™ mattress as compared to their current bed.
What Makes the Level Sleep Different?
Proven to alleviate pain while you sleep
Level’s design was proven effective in reducing pain and improving sleep in a study with people suffering from back pain. Chiropractors have actually recommended this mattress to patients.
Optimal support for your back
Level Sleep’s three-zone design provides lumbar support and two softer zones that allow your shoulder and hips to sink into the mattress. This results in improved spine alignment regardless of your sleeping positions.
Reduces tossing and turning
Level Sleep’s TriSupport technology provides the support and comfort your body needs and eliminates tossing and turning to change positions and get comfortable, helping you fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
A Look Inside
The TriSupport mattress by Level Sleep consists of two foam layers covered by a breathable stretch cover woven in North Carolina. The top foam layer is divided into three performance zones to better support different regions of the body.
3’’ Performance layer made of open-cell memory foam:
- Head and Shoulder Region: made with LEVELsoft™ Foam – a cushioning foam designed to provide pressure relief and reduce pain points.
- Torso Region: made with LEVELfirm™ Foam – aka the “lumbar support” region. This firmer region is designed to provide support for your low back and side.
- Hip and Leg Region: made with LEVELmid™ Foam – this medium-firm support layer is designed to support and align your hips with your spine to prevent spine misalignment.
7″ Base layer made of High Resilience Polyurethane foam: This base layer is the sturdy foundation designed to support the performance layer.
What Level Sleep Customers Have to Say
More than 120 days in, my mattress continues to provide healing and restful sleep as promised. I am a believer!"- Brooke
Level Sleep products are literally brilliant. They have varying levels of firmness within ONE mattress/mattress pad to properly support your body in different areas no matter how you sleep."- Ellen
No more back pain. This bed supports you in every part of your body. A great nights rest, no tossing and turning."- Daniel F.
How does the 365-night trial work?
From the day that your Level Sleep mattress is delivered, you will have 365 nights, or a full year, to decide if the mattress is right for you. If you’re not sleeping great on the mattress for any reason and decide to return it, you’ll simply contact Level Sleep’s customer support team and they will walk you through the return process. A representative will arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your home and donated to a local charity in need. You won’t need to worry about putting your mattress back in the box or taking it anywhere special.
Does the Level Sleep mattress have a break-in period?
It does – in fact, all mattresses do. It can take up to 30 days to fully break in your new mattress. During this time, your body will get used to the new mattress feel and the mattress will have time to fully take shape and provide all the benefits it was designed to offer.
Can I finance my Level Sleep mattress?
Great sleep is in reach no matter your financial situation! If you prefer to pay for your Level Sleep mattress over a period of time, you can opt for 6 months of low, interest-free payments through Affirm. Simply select this option at checkout. No credit check is required and you can apply by using a bank account, credit or debit card and proving a source of income.
How long will it take for the Level Sleep mattress to be delivered?
The Level Sleep ships free in the lower 48 states and should arrive at your door within 5-8 business days.
What is included in the lifetime warranty?
To keep it simple, if there are damages to Level Sleep that occur from normal use any time during your ownership, they will replace your mattress for you at no extra cost.