Gel memory foam
Medium firm: 5.5-6/10
Lifetime warranty as long as you own the mattress
Affordable quality mattress with excellent trial period
- The Nectar mattress sleeps cool, has great pressure relief and distributes weight evenly for good spine support.
- Its proprietary cover is specifically designed to keep out dust mites – which is good because this mattress should last you a while.
- The Nectar mattress has a pretty happy (and well-rested) fan base – they have overwhelmingly positive reviews and fewer than 3 percent of customers end up returning their Nectar mattress.
What makes it different from other mattresses
- Nectar is so confident that they make the best mattress for the price that they offer a lifetime warranty and trial period that lasts an entire year.
- The Nectar is made with five layers of foam and comes in at 11” thick. On average, we tend to see 3-4 layers and 9”-10” thick with other mattresses in this category. It’s also on the lower end when it comes to price.
- Nectar does offer a white glove service where they will come remove your old mattress and set your new Nectar up for you. Fees vary but you can expect this to cost around $170.
What Nectar customers have to say
- “After months of research into a new mattress an intro to nectar popped up. I took several weeks comparing my choices to nectar and with help from their customer service (2 thumbs up for them) I chose nectar. I have no regrets. My husband and I have the best night’s sleep, the mattress is plush and extremely comfortable and stays cool throughout the night.” -S.J.
- “I was very hesitant to buy a mattress without trying it out first, but I did a lot of research and decided to take the risk. I tried several different styles of memory foam mattresses in stores and I’d say this falls right in the middle. It’s not too hard, and not too soft. I sink in just enough to feel supported, but not so much that it’s difficult to move. It took me about two weeks to adjust to it. I was stiff in different places, but after a month, I sleep much more soundly, I wake up less in the middle of the night, and I’m not sore in the morning. I am very pleased with our purchase.” – W.R.
- “I’ve owned the Nectar Mattress for about 8 months now and it’s the best purchase I’ve made for my back‚ The last few mattresses I’ve used sleep well for about 5.5-6hrs and then the backache would kick in and I knew it was time to get up. With Nectar, I simply don’t want to get up!! I sleep the whole night. I’ve actually changed my sleeping habits, go to bed earlier to get more rest and wake up rejuvenated. To some this all may sound cliche and I think it does to me also, but I honestly have to say that this mattress has made a difference in the way I sleep and wake each morning. Best of all, they have a 365 day guarantee, if you don’t like it, return it.” – Paul H.