Tuft & Needle Mint
Best Customer Rating
By clicking on the product links in this article, Mattress Advisor may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full disclosure statement.
Twin XL: 39” x 80”
Full: 54” x 75”
Queen: 60” x 80”
King: 76” x 80”
Cal King: 72” x 84”
Tuft & Needle Mint Highlights
- Referred to as the “enhanced” Tuft & Needle mattress, the Mint mattress is one-step up from the original Tuft & Needle — but still priced economically.
- The Adaptive® Foam in the Mint mattress is made with 30% more heat-wicking graphite than the original Tuft & Needle mattress, helping you stay cool throughout the night.
- The Mint mattress scored especially high on spine alignment and responsiveness – making it a great option for combination sleepers.
What Makes the Tuft + Needle Mint Different?
Tuft & Needle created the Mint mattress after listening to feedback from their customers. The Mint was designed as a slightly taller and softer mattress than the original Tuft & Needle. It provides better pressure relief, particularly for side sleepers, and enhanced edge support, which is beneficial if you tend to sleep toward the edges of the bed.
The Mint is also going to be better for people who tend to sleep hot. It’s made with 30% more graphite gel which absorbs heat up to five times more than similar materials.
Even with all the added benefits, the Tuft & Needle Mint is still very fairly priced and boasts glowing customer reviews.
A Look Inside
The Mint’s proprietary Adaptive® Foam works to draw heat from your body and disperse it out of the mattress. It’s ideal for sleepers of any size or weight because the more pressure you put on it, the more it reacts to support you. The Tuft & Needle Mint is made with three adaptive foam layers and covered by a charcoal knitted cover.
- Tuft & Needle Adaptive® Foam: This patented top foam layer is made with 30% more heat-wicking graphite than the original Tuft & Needle mattress. Tuft & Needle Adaptive® Foam was designed to feel comfy while still providing great pressure relief.
- Adaptive Transition Layer: Made with Tuft & Needle Adaptive® Foam and infused with ceramic gel beads that absorb 5x more heat than conventional blue gel products.
- Support Base Layer: This foundation foam layer provides support and structure.
What Tuft & Needle Mint Customers Have to Say
The Mint mattress is great. Soft with a little bounce. Good price. Fast shipping. Easy installation.- Karen
When I got into bed I couldn’t believe the comfort level. It was as if I had been sleeping on it for years.- Rose
After one night of being supported properly on the T&N Mint mattress, my back pain was significantly reduced.- Wade
How does the 100-night trial period work?
When your Tuft & Needle Mint mattress arrives at your doorstep, you will have 100 nights to decide if the mattress is right for you. If you decide to return the mattress, you’ll simply contact Tuft & Needle’s customer support team and they will walk you through the return process. A Tuft & Needle representative will arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your home and donated to a local charity in need.
Note that orders placed through Amazon will also have a 100-night trial period but must be returned through Amazon.
You should also keep in mind that a new mattress can take up to 30 days to break in. Your body needs time to get used to the new sleeping surface, so before you initiate a return, make sure you give yourself some time to get used to it!
Do I need to be home when my Tuft & Needle Mint mattress is delivered?
A signature is not required to receive your Tuft & Needle Mint mattress unless you’re shipping to a place of business, in which case, someone will need to sign for the box. If you’d like to require a signature for a home delivery, just let Tuft & Needle know and they can arrange for that.
If your mattress is being delivered via FedEx Ground standard shipping, the mattress box will be left at your front door or wherever large packages are usually left. In some locations, the driver may not leave the mattress so they can safely re-deliver it the next business day.
Can I finance my Tuft & Needle Mint mattress?
You can! Tuft & Needle offers financing options through Affirm that allow you to pay for your mattress over time. You’ll have the option to select Affirm financing at checkout. If you’re approved, you will be given loan options for 3, 6, or 12 months.
Note that financing through Affirm is not available in West Virginia and Iowa.
How much weight can the Tuft & Needle Mint mattress support?
The Tuft & Needle Mint mattresses can support up to 500 lbs per person, for a total of 1000 lbs on a two sleeper mattress.